Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man O man do I got some bad ass products coming out soon.

needtogetaas

Some stuff people have seen. Some stuff no ones ever seen, and some stuff you
may have seen but not the way I am doing it. Yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaa man I can't wait you guys are going to love this shit for real.

Ya I am hyping things up way early so what :rolleyes: I am just so fucking existed for both you guys and me. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

qman04 said:
Can you give us a little insight on what it is. I got excited reading your thread.
Muscle building,estro dropping,test boosting,free test boosting,shgb dropping,cortisol killing, lean lb's adding,beef cake making mother fucking hell ya products.

Some of the products will make things you already take easer and more convenient, some will make products most of you take or want to take more affordable and 100X heather then whats out there now, some will make products
you already take 100x more effective and still some will just blow your mind.

I am just saying guys. I never let you down and I am not about to now. I am putting everything into this for all of you and my name is riding on it all. Like everything I do around here I only want the best for my boys.

If what I got turns out to be crap I will be the first to say it and walk away with me head down. The last thing I would ever want is to screw over my ef family. So its going to be good.

I love you guys I think you all know this buy now?

Top Bottom