Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man O man do I got some bad ass products coming out soon.

needtogetaas said:
My first set of bars taste like a peanut butter oatmeal cookie. Just like it or even better. So fucking good.

You must come out with a soft and chewy oatmeal raisin cookie. Those are my favorites.

Please tell me you will ship to Europe? :heart: :)

Those protein cookies/bars sound good to me..

It will be interesting to see your tactical approach on all the different products you mentioned as well!! (especially the cortisol lowering.... FUCK CORTISOL!! :evil: )

needtogetaas said:
My first set of bars taste like a peanut butter oatmeal cookie. Just like it or even better. So fucking good.
great man .. the best tasting protein bars out are supreme protein imo .. not really much of a selection tatse wise .. cant wait to give your a try :)

hurricane187 said:
great man .. the best tasting protein bars out are supreme protein imo .. not really much of a selection tatse wise .. cant wait to give your a try :)
Avg price 25 for 12 bars. thats on the cheap end to. Cool I got that beat by long shot. !!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Top Bottom