Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man O man do I got some bad ass products coming out soon.

blackhat said:
Any more news?
It will be a month or two. I am just hping things up and getting you guys ready.

I ca tell you all one product I will have.

protein bars. 100% all natural,1000% better for you then any bar you can buy right now. Protein higher then most bars have and more of it from 100% whey then all bars have. They will be nothing but good ingredents that are healthy, no preservatives or bullshit you get with other bars.

On top of all that they will be 1.00 to 2.00 dollars cheaper then any bar on the market and they will taste the bomb to.

Just one product to think about. :heart: :heart: :heart:

needtogetaas said:
It will be a month or two. I am just hping things up and getting you guys ready.

protein bars. 100% all natural,1000% better for you then any bar you can buy right now. Protein higher then most bars have and more of it from 100% whey then all bars have. They will be nothing but good ingredents that are healthy, no preservatives or bullshit you get with other bars.

On top of all that they will be 1.00 to 2.00 dollars cheaper then any bar on the market and they will taste the bomb to.

Alright, alright I can work with that. You should reveal a new product each week leading up to the release date. Also, running some sort of competition to win some free products is a good way to hype it up even more... just sayin

needtogetaas said:

Fuck yeah that is what i am talking about i am sick of getting protein bars that taste like ass.

Top Bottom