Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man O man do I got some bad ass products coming out soon.

SouthernLord said:
Needto is this your product or a collaboration? :evil:
Well of course there is some collaboration bro. More in the ways of financing my products and other types of help. Lets put it like this. My user name is the only name on the products. I Have designed and made recipes for a few of them and others have worked on some of them two.

There is a good team behind the products and a good front runner to be there for the members to make sure they are good. :)

SouthernLord said:
Do you need some Beta Testers???
lol let the testers pop out of the wood work. When the products come out they will not need tester. The people buying them will be all the testers I need. Word will get around like a fire in Cali. :p good or bad. But I am betting good.

needtogetaas said:
lol let the testers pop out of the wood work. When the products come out they will not need tester. The people buying them will be all the testers I need. Word will get around like a fire in Cali. :p good or bad. But I am betting good.

Bro I can count on you to hype some Legit shit. If it wasn't the shit you wouldn't back it. I will be a buyer for sure. I'll try anything once :chomp:

jiggagold said:
can i get a free plat i need to do some searching ..thanks
Sorry but this user has already received this gift before. One can only have this once! Please select another recepient. Thank you!

Me thinks I gave you one already. :worried:

Top Bottom