Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man O man do I got some bad ass products coming out soon.

:evil:

Keep em comin needto!

hurricane187 said:
great man .. the best tasting protein bars out are supreme protein imo .. not really much of a selection tatse wise .. cant wait to give your a try :)

These are best around, but all the sugar alcohol gives me the serious mud butt. I am looking forawrd to Needto's bars. They sound killer.

SouthernLord said:
These are best around, but all the sugar alcohol gives me the serious mud butt. I am looking forawrd to Needto's bars. They sound killer.
I hate how they try to get around labeling buy using sugar alcohol. Some times they don't even tell you they are there. They just list them as like maltitol, xylitol, and sorbitol. Because they are not completely absorbed by the intestines , they can ferment in the intestines and cause bloating, gas, or diarrhea. They are not fully a sugar and not fully alcohol. Chemically altered bullshit is what they are. Just a way around labeling something. (so they can call it sugar free) when in fact it is not.

Why not just use a natural form of sugar in your bars and eat your bars before and after work outs.

hurricane187 said:
great man .. the best tasting protein bars out are supreme protein imo .. not really much of a selection tatse wise .. cant wait to give your a try :)

What is the nutrient ratio of Supreme?

Where does their carbs and fats come from?

access said:
You mentioned last month about a website needto..is that still happening?
Yes. I need to work on it this week end. I will have a web site selling products, a blog so I can talk shit,and you guys can talk shit back. A forum to talk about the products. News feeds, and other good shit.

Top Bottom