Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maltrodextrin vs Dextrose

phillgraves

which one would be better for bulking, I started training a week ago and I haven't purchased my supplements, this two have some good reviews online , please give me en advice and which brand to get, thanks brothers.

I would not take any of these if you want to get lean gains and bulk. Of course, of you just want to get more mass no matter what, then you can use any of these. However, of you want lean mass - focus on your diet and get some whey Isolate. This would be the best thing for lean mass gains.

these are sold for guys who are using insulin and need to take it after injection to prevent going hypo

an average joe who isn't a pro bodybuilder has no use for either.. in fact you ALREADY likely eat too much sugar and need less

this is an example of why you should NOT listen to these pro's and follow what they do

Both are basically just sugar. Whoever gave you that suggestion probably owned a supplement store and was trying to sell you something.

The key when choosing carbohydrates is to choose low GI carbohydrates. Those will raise blood sugar the slowest.

For example, white rice has a much higher GI index and will raise blood sugar much faster then brown rice. White rice has the hull of the rice bran removed which makes it digest much faster. Brown rice is unprocessed and contains the whole rice grain. Brown rice contains more fibre and is slower digesting and will raise blood sugar much slower as a result.

The best carbohydrates to base your diet around are brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa, and sweet potato. Along with fruits and vegetables of course.

I don't think you need these sugars after a workout. Just eat a proper meal with protein, carbs, fat. Something that a bodybuilder should eat like chicken, rice, veggies.

Top Bottom