Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making my own pwo

joestokes34

[FONT=&quot]So as the title states, I've been thinking of making my own pre workout supplement, but I was wondering if I could get some input as to what ingredients to put in. So far I have:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Beta-Alanine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Citrulline Malate[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]B Complex[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Caffeine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Creatine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Flavor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering if maybe there were other ingredients that I would really need to add. As far as maybes go for what I'd put in I was thinking maybe some aminos, maybe ALA, or I heard that apparently agmatine sulfate is a good ingredient, but I don't wanna get too carried away and spend my money on something that isn't undoubtedly beneficial. Any one have any ideas?[/FONT]

I'm just gonna flat out and say it. if you need a preworkout just to get through your workout then pure and simple either you have a major caffeine and/or carb addiction or you aren't sleeping enough at night.

the best thing you can do in either situation is solve the root issue you have. your energy should be sky high during a workout without anything taken except hydration. you think over 2M years our ancestors were chasing down prey and getting chased by predators and stopping along the way to take a pre workout? of course not. adrenaline is used by every animal on earth especially humans as our fight or flight response. it is there and when you use preworkouts you are actually suppressing.

I make my own preworkout, but only use it for some heavy sessions. Yours seems good. Maybe add taurine and BCAA if you want too, but the caffeine, beta alanine, and citrulline malate is a pretty good combo already.

[FONT=&quot]So as the title states, I've been thinking of making my own pre workout supplement, but I was wondering if I could get some input as to what ingredients to put in. So far I have:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Beta-Alanine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Citrulline Malate[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]B Complex[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Caffeine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Creatine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Flavor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering if maybe there were other ingredients that I would really need to add. As far as maybes go for what I'd put in I was thinking maybe some aminos, maybe ALA, or I heard that apparently agmatine sulfate is a good ingredient, but I don't wanna get too carried away and spend my money on something that isn't undoubtedly beneficial. Any one have any ideas?[/FONT]

Make your citrulline dose high, 6-10g, and you can scrap all the other arginine and agmatine. You don’t need them. Citrulline is king. The other Ingredients look good. My friend has a pwo exactly like that without caffeine if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d1cd3c552b36f0c80fcf6255c9d5f87e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom