Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making my own Androspray . . . Par, Pat, etc.

Fortes

Alright all you gurus out there. I have on my person about 40-50 grams of 4-AD purchased a few months ago from Kilosports. I also have around 300 ml of Isopropyl Myristate, 200 ml of 99% Isopropyl Alcohol, and of course, the 70% Isopropyl Alcohol in copious amounts all around my house.

So my question for all of you is this: What is the best way for me to mix all this up into an effective topical andro formula? Can I make it into a gel? I have sprayer bottles I could use, too. I tried making one before, 100mg/ml is my guess (it was a pretty pearly white and cloudy solution, pretty dense) but I never really noticed too much from it . . .

If I wanted to make an androgel, what would I use as an emulsifier? Would pectin or unflavored, unsweetened gelatin work?

Thanks for the advice, guys.

Go to the Fina Board and follow the directions for"Finasol 101" I think that will work for you!

Rocket

i know this is off topic but par what is the quality of syntraxs oral PH'S are they good quality or junk

I am not a big fan of orals at all (1-AD excepted) -- their ether seems interesting, though the molecule they decided to attach it to is not.

ParDeus
Big Mf'r #4 -- Dec. 7th
www.avantlabs.com

Rocket said:
Go to the Fina Board and follow the directions for"Finasol 101" I think that will work for you!

Rocket

yeah, make sure he includes the tren also. you'll get some good gains of that stuff!!! :p

Yes, Par, I do realize that. But if you want someone to buy your product, you could give someone a little motivation . . . y'know, share some info. I have worked in sales and I have found that one of the best ways to sell a product is to be as helpful as possible to your customer, especially when it comes to giving them the low-down. If you're afraid you might be giving away any secrets, or somehow detracting from your sales (which I don't think you would be), you can always mail me. I'm between jobs, so I'm a little short on cash right now. I've got 75 bucks worth of 4-AD and shit that I bought to make androsol with a while ago . . . I'm not just gonna let it sit here and collect dust. If you want to stingy about information (that's the whole reason behind message boards, right - the sharing of information?) you can count on me not buying your products, but if you want to help me out here, I promise I will buy your premium supplement when I have the cash (which will be within two months). Oh yeah, I'm an Eagle Scout too, so I usually don't lie. Thanks in advance!

Yeah, I am certainly stingy about information. I never contribute anything of value to this board.

Have you read my article on transdermal delivery, by chance, where I mention about 10 things that aid penetration enhancement???

ParDeus
Big Mf'r #4 -- Now on-line!
www.avantlabs.com

Fortes said:
If you want to stingy about information (that's the whole reason behind message boards, right - the sharing of information?) you can count on me not buying your products

Top Bottom