Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mainstream brand: SAM-E supplements while cycling?

StoPentosa

I started a cycle 6 weeks ago and my mood and temper have changed a lot, I'm irritated most of the time , I went online hoping to get some type of supplements for the problem and found same e , it supposed to help with mood balance and enhance methylation, which is important for happiness and mental peace, do you guys think something like this could help? thank you

you are irritable because you probably are hungry

babies will whine and cry when they get hungry the same way. totally normal

try and eat more balanced

also sleep, if you aren't sleeping well that will give you irritability

it is about learning how to properly run steroids. you need to know how to eat already and you need to understand your heart health which can cause a ripple effect of sides and irritability. i would buy n2guard and also make sure you are sleeping well

What kind of cycle are you running and at what doses? Steroids that are more androgenic can cause some mood changes. You have to lean by trial and error which compounds work well for you. You may just be running something that is not suited well for your personality.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) is a naturally-occurring compound found in almost every tissue in the body. SAMe plays a role in the immune system, maintains cell membranes, and helps produce and break down brain chemicals, such as serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I have never used a SAMe supplement personally so I can't comment on it's effectiveness. SAMe helps your body produce serotonin (your body's feel good hormone) so theoretically it could work to increase mood.

Personally, I would just drink green tea. The polyphenols in green tea will raise serotonin levels just like SAMe but a box of green tea is 1/20th the price of a SAMe supplement.
[/FONT]

Top Bottom