Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Magnesium - works or not?

ie98ssre

Heard from some its good,
heard from others its shite.

its said to increase strength by up to 20% in a couple of months...by some medical source.

what you think?

ie98ssre
*increased 30 pounds in 3 months with creatin and glutamin only*

There were periods of time I used up to 400-500% RDA magesium a day, and i did not notice any increase in strength or muscle size versus when i did not take that dose. Also i have never heard of anyone making any significant gains with it. I'm not aware of what happens if your defienct in magesium,but i would guess as long as your not anything above the minumum probably wont yield any significant gains of strength or size.

Ive seen the ads where they claim ZMA increases strength by 1000 something % etc or something like that,maybe im exgeratting. But anyway when ZMA came out i thought it was a joke,but recently so many people are saying it works?? that i dont have any opionion on it anymore ,ive heard more than a few people saying their breaking out ,and it helps sleep,so i dont know what to belive,anyone know if ZMA is really the shit? and will work in healthy humans?
is thier a difference between taking ZMA the way the supplements have it versus just taking your vitamins and bars that already have 100% rda in them?

[This message has been edited by chillin408 (edited April 14, 2001).]

it works to help ease muscle cramping, but will not directly increase strength. ZMA is a good supplement for average joes but bodybuilders/weight lifters should be recieving all of the vit. min. they need from diet. I would just recommend getting a multivitamin.

Top Bottom