Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mag10 results............

Yeah I know its new but I checked on the tmag forum which
I believe is edited and guys are talking about 12 pounds
in 10 days..... WTF..... just imagine if all their hype was
actually true now that would be some pleasant surprise.

gotta agree... they'll get you there when ingredients are not listed in quantities. And as far as their forum, i wouldn't be surprised if they made up some of those comments.

"$57.75 per bottle at muscleshoppe... lowest I have seen so far."

And this is after muscleshoppe makes a profit.
So what does that you tell you? Biotest is absolutely raping people on each and every sale. Can you believe Brock had the NERVE to say that PA was screwing the public with that price of 1-AD in his article critiquing the product.. Biotest/ T-mag is absolutely fucking pityful!

Megadeth

megadeth said:
"$57.75 per bottle at muscleshoppe... lowest I have seen so far."

And this is after muscleshoppe makes a profit.
So what does that you tell you? Biotest is absolutely raping people on each and every sale. Can you believe Brock had the NERVE to say that PA was screwing the public with that price of 1-AD in his article critiquing the product.. Biotest/ T-mag is absolutely fucking pityful!

Megadeth

I don't know anything about the Biotest pricing structure, but you should understand that for many companies, mine included, there is a reason why the company direct sale price is so much higher than the prices of many retailers. The maker of the product purposely prices their product at the high MSRP so that distributors and retailers do not have to compete with the manufacturer. EAS broke that unwritten rule a few years ago when they went with cheap direct sales and many people were rightfully angry at them. You see, its the distributors and retailers that are crucial in building the market for the companies, and if the companies turn around and undercut them after the market is built then that is pretty dastardly

"The maker of the product purposely prices their product at the high MSRP so that distributors and retailers do not have to compete with the manufacturer. EAS broke that unwritten rule a few years ago when they went with cheap direct sales and many people were rightfully angry at them. You see, its the distributors and retailers that are crucial in building the market for the companies, and if the companies turn around and undercut them after the market is built then that is pretty dastardly"

I remember EAS doing this and do understand how pricing normally works with retailer and manufacturers, but have you seen what Biotest is doing now? Muscleshoppe is the first co. that I have seen Mag-10 sold for less than 99.95. Biotest newest ploy seems to be that they will only sell to distributors that will keep the price at 99.95. It seems like they want to make a bundle on their buy 2 get 1 free. They did the same with the new Methoxy-7 claiming that they want to their product sold by only reputable distributors. Give me a fucking break!!

Top Bottom