Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mag10 results............

megadeth said:
"The maker of the product purposely prices their product at the high MSRP so that distributors and retailers do not have to compete with the manufacturer. EAS broke that unwritten rule a few years ago when they went with cheap direct sales and many people were rightfully angry at them. You see, its the distributors and retailers that are crucial in building the market for the companies, and if the companies turn around and undercut them after the market is built then that is pretty dastardly"

I remember EAS doing this and do understand how pricing normally works with retailer and manufacturers, but have you seen what Biotest is doing now? Muscleshoppe is the first co. that I have seen Mag-10 sold for less than 99.95. Biotest newest ploy seems to be that they will only sell to distributors that will keep the price at 99.95. It seems like they want to make a bundle on their buy 2 get 1 free. They did the same with the new Methoxy-7 claiming that they want to their product sold by only reputable distributors. Give me a fucking break!!

Forcing your distributors to sell a product above a certain price is illegal

Well boys the whole retail industry may be interesting
for some but please read my post again.

"Results" of mag10

Thanks

Many companies force retailers to sell a product at a specific price. It's not illegal to refuse to sell a product to a retailer because they are marking down the price. It is illegal if there is collusion between a producer and retailer to set a price. A case went before the Supreme Court where a gas company refused to sell gasoline to a gas station because they were discounting the gas too heavily. The court found the gas company did not violate anti-trust laws by refusing to sell the gasoline to the gas station. Many large companies engage in this type of practice, Whirlpool being one. It's a bit of a grey area but the Supreme Court is not very consumer friendly, as seen by the overturning of the Microsoft decision.

JavaGuru said:
Many companies force retailers to sell a product at a specific price. It's not illegal to refuse to sell a product to a retailer because they are marking down the price. It is illegal if there is collusion between a producer and retailer to set a price. A case went before the Supreme Court where a gas company refused to sell gasoline to a gas station because they were discounting the gas too heavily. The court found the gas company did not violate anti-trust laws by refusing to sell the gasoline to the gas station. Many large companies engage in this type of practice, Whirlpool being one. It's a bit of a grey area but the Supreme Court is not very consumer friendly, as seen by the overturning of the Microsoft decision.

Thanks for clarifying. Like you pointed out, when companies do this the consumer loses. I think its better when you just let the market set the price cuz then everyone wins

I am using Mag 10

I'm at the end of my second full week of using it (just started the second bottle). So far my strength gains have been very impressive. I don't have my training log with me right now, but I will post some numbers when I finish my three bottles. At the end of one week I weighed myself and saw little weight gain. If I don't see some serious weight gain or my strength does not keep skyrocketing like it has been, I will most definately getting a refund from Biotest.

So I am very happy with the strength gains, but not so much with my body composition change so far. I should probably check it again tommorow. But I will definately post my before and after results after I finish my third bottle. I'm just doing a 6 week continuous cycle.

megadeth said:
Biotest is absolutely raping people on each and every sale.

If Muscleshoppe is at $62 (price raised after your initial post), and Biotest is selling at 3 for $199.90 (buy 2, get 1 free @ $99.95/ea), that's only a 7.5% difference - less if Muscleshoppe charges S&H (Biotest would ship this order for free.) 7.5% isn't exactly "rape."

Now if you only buy one or two bottles rather than three, then Biotest is a pretty blatant ripoff, but they've always used a "buy two - get one free" pricing structure. (At one point when they discontinued the original MD-6, I think they went off the buy 2/get 1 free price structure on the remaining inventory - other than that they've been pretty consistent.)

I'm starting MAG-10 Saturday, and am going to follow their 2 week on/2 week off protocol for three cycles (total of 12 weeks.) Will post initial results once I'm a few weeks in. I've generally been happy with Biotest products in the past, but I have to agree that the hype machine has been at warp speed on this one and many of the posts to their forum are either too early for meaningful results or...how shall I put it?...suspect?

I have got to say that this 2 week on / 2 week off cycle idea seems really strange. Call me paranoid, but could this be intended to extend the window of judgement on the product? I'm not sure if that really makes sense but I just don't understand the basis for such a cycle approach other than some marketing BS, just to sell more product. Note the product recommendations during the downcycle.

I guess most people will not being using that approach so look forward to hearing results in general.

Top Bottom