Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mag 10

They've also said the 1-AD-EC or whatever is equivelant to 1000 mg of primo a week at the high end dosage recommendation. IMO, I have a hard time believing it but on the other hand I wish it were true. I guess I'll wait for user feedback before passing judgement. I got good results from Androsol, not 500mg/week of sust results but they were good.:)

They really bash 1-AD on their website, which I don't think is a good sign. It's ok to hype your product, but I think they lose a lot of credibility bashing a product that's established itself as extremely effective.

Handsome Pete

By the way, I just found this on their website's "Forum". Thought you might be interested. I apologize in advance for the lengthy post.

Laughing out my ass

Brock Strasser (2001-10-11 14:44:50 1953827578)
Some of you who follow other boards know that I have been asked questions about MAG-10 and then when I give my opinion of it based on my experiences with 1/2 of it I am accused of "just bullshit hype". In fact, a bunch of "anonymous" arm chair quarterbacks took what could have been an interesting discussion and turned it into ad hominem attacks and speculation about me personally. What I find truly ironic/moronic is that on this very same board, there is a thread that is asking if the "prohormone" 1-AD is 'as good as primobolan' with several people, including the guy who makes 1-AD, chiming in and saying how lovely 1-AD is. And out of the other sides of their mouths, the same fools (and if they stopped to think about it for 30 seconds they'd realize how truly dumb they are) are bashing A1E (part of MAG-10) which is what 1-AD converts to!!! I don't understand how these people can get so stoked over 1-AD, which to be optimized, has to convert to A1E and then bash A1E?!?

Oh, you mean they are doing this because Biotest is selling it?!? I have learned something over my many years in this industry I'd like to share with all you T-folk: There are a ton of petty little fiefdoms and egos in this industry. Every company, and I do mean EVERY company wants to be the next EAS (at least from a financial stand point) and only an utter moron would not want to see his business grow. Many of these "mom and pop" type supplement companies are insanely jealous of the whirlwind of success Biotest has had, has now and will surely continue to have. We didn't get where we are by selling inferior products either! That's just the way it is. And too many "wannabee guru types" jump on the "let's attack the biggest supplement target we can find" which in this world, today, on the net, is obviously Biotest.

I also don't understand how these same people who bash me, say they hate me and detest Biotest are the very first people who seem to post gutteral responses to our weekly updates on the site here. I mean, I don't like some people in the industry and I go out of my way to NOT read anything written by them. So perhaps someone can clue me in as to why someone would continue to read our webzine, week in and week out, comment on it merely 30 minutes after the new issue is up, all the while bellyaching about how much we "suck"? Are they masochists? :)

Additionally, some people are absolute masters at taking quotes out of context or failing to address further, follow up commentary here at the site. Biotest and TMAG have always condoned the free exchange of ideas and when we are wrong, we say we are wrong and we admit it and we publish it. There is no grand conspiracy going on, no black helicopters in Colorado Springs staffed with guys who were black Testosterone leather jackets out to send ultrasonic mind waves to make people buy Biotest stuff. The quality, safety and efficacy of our stuff is why people buy it.

I like to think we make some of the best products ever seen in the supplement industry and I am damn proud of working here, rather than anywhere else. We have a deep pipeline of cool and useful stuff that will be launched in the next year or so. All of our products are made using the absolute highest quality ingredients on planet earth. Can other supp companies say that? And if they say it, are they being honest? Sure, they might be a little cheaper but some of these companies buy salvage grade chemicals and DO NOT EVER test them for impurities. Some of them, those that produce chemicals domestically, don't even have in-house QA/QC!!!!

The bottom line is this: if you don't like me or Biotest or TMAG or what we stand for, you don't have to!!! It's OK. You can even criticize our product line (which has a 100% money back guarantee, by the way) because I am sure there are a few people out there who might not react well to something or might even think taking something like MD-6 is an excuse for them not to diet well or train right (then they get mad and say MD-6 sucks, right?). Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But make sure it is how you truly feel because when you try to smack me down and then in the same breath you make outrageous claims for what can only be a less effective product (1-AD versus A1E) any semblance of credibility you had goes out the friggin' window!!!

I am no longer a part of that board, BTW. They demanded I provide evidence that MAG-10 works and when I offered to have Bill Roberts come to the board and discuss it, I was 1) totally flamed again; 2) what do you know, they took down the post!!! I wonder why they took down the post? Maybe because it is easy to flame something you don't know, make rhetorical demands and then not let the appropriate party respond rather than get into a real, useful discussion?

If you buy MAG-10, I am 100% sure it will blow away ANY other supplement on the market and you will amazed and pleasantly satisfied. And if you are not, just return it!!!

I am sitting here with the biggest ear-to-ear grin I have ever had in my life and I am giggling like a schoolboy who found a copy of dad's Penthouse. I don't blame the other companies for being "afraid" of MAG-10. I bet several of these companies are going to be royally fucked once MAG-10 is in consumers hands. I mean, why would you want to use 1-AD (diol or dione for that matter) when you can use the real deal, A1E and an ester of it at that!

Look for a pretty cool roundtable all about this and more this week here at TMAG.

Ciao, Brock

There is no way in hell im dishing out a bill for a supplement unless its an anabolic steroid.

I'll wait till you guys say it's good, otherwise I'll stick with the most powerful legal supplement known to man, THE BEAST!! LOL!

Re: Handsome Pete

Handsome Pete said:
What I find truly ironic/moronic is that on this very same board, there is a thread that is asking if the "prohormone" 1-AD is 'as good as primobolan' with several people, including the guy who makes 1-AD, chiming in and saying how lovely 1-AD is. And out of the other sides of their mouths, the same fools (and if they stopped to think about it for 30 seconds they'd realize how truly dumb they are) are bashing A1E (part of MAG-10) which is what 1-AD converts to!!! I don't understand how these people can get so stoked over 1-AD, which to be optimized, has to convert to A1E and then bash A1E?!?

Of course, he is conveniently leaving out the real issue -- which is whether the ethylcarbonate ester will significantly improve oral bioavailability. If it does, this WILL be a badass product. However, looking at their site, I did not see a reference to any studies showing this to be so. Ethers are not particularly effective nor are other esters such as an undecanoate ester (as in the oral steroid Andriol aka test undecanoate).

If 1-testosterone stays legal, there WILL be a supplement that is every bit as good as the real thing, whether Mag-10 will be that supplement depends on the ethylcarbonate ester.

Its amazing how long hype in muslce magazine's have been going on and people are still buying it. There are very few sups that I take or would take......... remember stuff like Boron? and Smilax?? And 100 bucks a bottle???? Give me a break.... guys take your money and buy 100 bucks worth of chicken breasts.....you will gain more from eating more chicken....

Top Bottom