Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mag 10

i've never done a PH cycle, but looking at this.. jeez. I alway go back in forth, the main reason i dont want to take PH is cuz the extra estrogen will stunt my growth most likely. but it says it has minamal estrogen effects... would a few weeks of this stuff really fuck me up

well I could get some gear faster than this, and do a cycle for less cash, but yet my curiousity has gotten the better of me and will wait to see any real results from this product, I'm sure all the natural BB and myself are hoping for a product that works, because I'm sure people are tired of throwing their hard earned cash out the window for bullshit supplements that never even come close to their claims PERIOD!!!!

thanks bro's
the dawg!

100 bucks a pop sounds way too expensive.

Look at Paradeca!! 110 bucks a bottle and what does everyone whose tried it say? It sucked bigtime.

just be careful.

"Basically, this product flopped, and was swiftly replaced with 1-androstenediol (1-AD), with the hope that the conversion would be more efficient. 1-AD is somewhat better than 1-androstenedione, but it's still not very potent"

Jesus, they are full of shit.

i know even the honest ones are at times full of shit. You got to be if you want to sell more of your stuff. So what's everyone's take on Mag10? And i can't wait to hear some results from it.

All i'm saying is look at androstedione, methoxyflavone, ecdysterone, ipriflavone, tribulus, paradeca, HMB, etc etc etc. What do they all have in common? Past hype and no results in users. Their claim = you need very high doses, most i've tried w/ very high doses and got nothing but an empty wallet. So i hope this is not the next "methoxy" or "ecd" and starts ripping everyone off.

It sure as hell better not be a flop or a dud!! Not at that price anyway. I'd say Androsol was a pretty good deal for the results it could produce. Mag-10's results better be as much better as they say, otherwise I'll be getting my money back on the product. It is too expensive to be dissapointed. I will be gauging my results more carefully than I ever have with any diet or supplement or training program.

Yeah, their claims must have some merit as they are as outrageous as the RedBull commercials except the Biotest guys are serious. I think that this product must be exceptable for 3 reasons:
1. If it is not no one will ever buy anything from them again because they will be awarded the gold medal for overhyping a product
2. They offer a "money back guarantee" though they call you first to try and talk you out of it
3. This shit is so expensive, they will really risk acquiring a bad reputation by putting out a product that costs $300 for 8 weeks

the money back guarantee is not new. Other people have been pissed and tried to get their money back on their products and they give them the run around and end up not giving people their money back. I forgot what product they had out last time that they said they would give their money back. People here on the boards were trying to get their money back and biotest said no, and fed them excuse after excuse.

well i just read T-mag and their point on MAG10. Makes me want to go buy that crap a.s.a.p. in the back of your mind i'm thinking... they've overhyped everything and flamed their competition to crappy products, but on the other token... still makes you wonder if this is actually it. And will it work? Guess time will tell.

Hey guys I'm all for a supp that does what it says it will do but lets not forget how many times we've all heard this one's for real just to find out it wasn't even close. The reason supp companies can continue to make products that aren't effective is because we continue to buy them. If this one's for real then great but personally I will wait to hear from real users who can talk about real results before I even think about using the money I would normally spend on strippers to buy another magical bullet.

Top Bottom