Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T vs. D-bol...

Which is overall better M1T or d-bol?

• M1T

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • d-bol

Votes: 161 66.3%

• Total voters
Day 14 of Dbol/M1T 30/20mgs ed......up 8 pounds, doesnt seem to be from "bloating"....bench is up 20 lbs on my 5x5 lifts...no back pain, pumps are moderate, no gyno, no acne, no hairloss.....I think the M1T is kind of muting the "overall well being" feeling that dbol usually gives. I'll have a liver panel run when cycle ends (2 more weeks) and post the results...Here's the thing about "wrecking" your liver on orals.....once the cycle is over and you use proper pct after (i also use unleashed and milk thistle during) you're going to be alright. I have used orals on and off for 20 years and have many fighting/weight lifting buddies that have also and I have read these kinds of forums and the old "bulletin boards". I have never heard or known anyone to trash their liver or kidneys using orals, at least not at the dosage i'm taking.....the only guys i know that had serious liver concerns while on orals were also on another favorite oral - Jack Daniels, etc. Now I'm not a doctor, but I have watched every epsisode of HOUSE and ran a freelance gynocology lab from the back seat of my '77 Monte Carlo.....so take this for what it's worth.....absolutely nothing, just my experience :)

Day 14 of Dbol/M1T 30/20mgs ed......up 8 pounds, doesnt seem to be from "bloating"....bench is up 20 lbs on my 5x5 lifts...no back pain, pumps are moderate, no gyno, no acne, no hairloss.....I think the M1T is kind of muting the "overall well being" feeling that dbol usually gives. I'll have a liver panel run when cycle ends (2 more weeks) and post the results...Here's the thing about "wrecking" your liver on orals.....once the cycle is over and you use proper pct after (i also use unleashed and milk thistle during) you're going to be alright. I have used orals on and off for 20 years and have many fighting/weight lifting buddies that have also and I have read these kinds of forums and the old "bulletin boards". I have never heard or known anyone to trash their liver or kidneys using orals, at least not at the dosage i'm taking.....the only guys i know that had serious liver concerns while on orals were also on another favorite oral - Jack Daniels, etc. Now I'm not a doctor, but I have watched every epsisode of HOUSE and ran a freelance gynocology lab from the back seat of my '77 Monte Carlo.....so take this for what it's worth.....absolutely nothing, just my experience :)

Good points - and congrats on your back seat medical adventures!

I am also a believer in the philosophy that you spelled out. I take liver protectants while on cycle and throughout the entire PCT; so I believe I am doubly protected. I have yet to try Need 2 Guard yet, but it will invariably be a staple in my next cycle(s) into the future!

reading through the first page of this thread is pretty funny, and sad.

anyhow, my opinion on the subject, obviously m1t is stronger than dbol. if you think otherwise, well, that sucks. but as far as user friendly goes, obviously dbol is going to be it.

so, it's going to come down to, what are you willing to put up with?

reading through the first page of this thread is pretty funny, and sad.

anyhow, my opinion on the subject, obviously m1t is stronger than dbol. if you think otherwise, well, that sucks. but as far as user friendly goes, obviously dbol is going to be it.

so, it's going to come down to, what are you willing to put up with?

Lol, read whole thread so you can see my input..

Not everybody responds to M1T, legit M1T.. I see a bunch of logs where they gain 0-a few lbs but get all the sides of M1T..

yeah 3/4gal of milk while on Dbol is not so much a good idea, realize milk is progestic and estrogenic at nature, dbol is highly aromatizable, again not such a great idea to mix the two.

yeah 3/4gal of milk while on Dbol is not so much a good idea, realize milk is progestic and estrogenic at nature, dbol is highly aromatizable, again not such a great idea to mix the two.

Estrogen in milk effecting anyone is a myth..
If it were true, everyone drinking lots of milk should be a jacked mother fucker.

Day 22 of dbol/M1T 30/20mg everyday.....up 10 pounds, no bloat....no sides......military press is up 25 lbs ...have completely pussied out doing squat and dead lifts - blaming minor glute and calf strains...will try to "grow a pair" and finish this last week with a true 5x5 program.....i like this cycle but will run Helladrol/Tren-E oral 75/30mg everyday for 30 days in two months.....so far, my favorite oral is Beastdrol but will try Helladrol.

I have heard on other boards people comparing M1T to d-bol, and some people even replacing d-bol with M1T to jumpstart their cycles. Do you guys think M1T is as good as d-bol in ability gain strength and weight?

m1t...

arnold..

wrestlers...

hulk hogan..

all those guys int he seventies, it WAS DBOL...

dbol been around for decades, m1t experiemental bs....

plus it has to convert never choose a convert over an active ;) day 1 shit rook...

Top Bottom