Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T vs. D-bol...

Which is overall better M1T or d-bol?

• M1T

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • d-bol

Votes: 161 66.3%

• Total voters
M1T doesnt work for everyone...
Superdrol does not work for everyone..

Dbol works for everyone (no non responders)..
Dbol has less sides than M1T...

Therefore, I choose dbol..

M1T doesnt work for everyone...
Superdrol does not work for everyone..

Dbol works for everyone (no non responders)..
Dbol has less sides than M1T...

Therefore, I choose dbol..

This is my ultimate conclusion, well said. Dbol might not be as fast acting or dramatic in my experience, but at 100mg/day is gets the job done. The site I got M1T from supposedly just stopped their availability, so I'll be holding onto my final three bottles until I prep for my contests in 2011 (kick start). Although... it is a good off season adjunct. Hmmm, DECISIONS!

M1T is pretty much the greatest thing ever made.

If i were to choose orals to take for strength only, it would go a little something like this.

1. M1T
2. Dbol
3. A bombs (gained tons of weight [13 lbs in 6 days] but kills appetite)
4. Superdrol

oh what I wouldn't give for some M1T to start a cycle. I would just throw away all my anadrol and dbol. I wouldn't need it.

M1T is pretty much the greatest thing ever made.

If i were to choose orals to take for strength only, it would go a little something like this.

1. M1T
2. Dbol
3. A bombs (gained tons of weight [13 lbs in 6 days] but kills appetite)
4. Superdrol

oh what I wouldn't give for some M1T to start a cycle. I would just throw away all my anadrol and dbol. I wouldn't need it.

Again, all a matter of opinion..

I know guys that took legit M1T, with diet and training in check that made 0 gains, but received all the sides..

Again, all a matter of opinion..

I know guys that took legit M1T, with diet and training in check that made 0 gains, but received all the sides..
agreed. I also knew someone that took it back in the day and gained nothing. Other than back pumps i felt great when I was on it. I have a special place in heart for m1t...or is that just an enlarged heart? jk

Currently on an M1T/dbol cycle 20/30 everyday.....This is day 10, gained 5 pounds on 3 meals a day of meat and potatoes and 3/4 gal milk too. No sides yet, but i am not prone to them....taking the M1T an hour before workout is great for extra aggression. The M1T feels just like when I was on Beastdrol.

Currently on an M1T/dbol cycle 20/30 everyday.....This is day 10, gained 5 pounds on 3 meals a day of meat and potatoes and 3/4 gal milk too. No sides yet, but i am not prone to them....taking the M1T an hour before workout is great for extra aggression. The M1T feels just like when I was on Beastdrol.

It is the dbol that gives aggression..

OUCH, my liver and lower back! :evil:

Haha, keep us updated on how it works out for you.

Top Bottom