Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T vs. D-bol...

Which is overall better M1T or d-bol?

• M1T

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • d-bol

Votes: 161 66.3%

• Total voters
gjohnson5 said:
I had damn good strength gains off M1T...
It's just that I also had elevated liver function tests as well

*sigh* see that's the stuff I need, because needles scare the piss out of me.

Litterally. I walked in the door tonight and this fucking needle was hiding behind the door and it shouted "BOO'.

I fucking lost all control of my urinary functions.

DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER TAKING M1T!!
Dbol is superior in almost every way. M1T is incredibly toxic and the gains are significantly less when compared to dbol.
Dbol has been around in one form or another for ovr 70 years so you know what your getting when you take it. M1T was around for about 2 years and is a completely unknown. It is not worth even considering taking M1T under any circumstances.

M1t is not like Anadrol 50....I've taken both...Anadrol 50 is better, in my opinion!

I'd say D-Bol is a lot better than M1t....

As for pro-hormones and steroids and the sifference between them , I dont believe in that shit either...

Dbol is one of the strongest and most dependable steroids ever made. And M1T is exactly what everyone said. An OTC supp. There is no comparison between a strong steroid like Dbol and a OTC supp. No way.

I have heard on other boards people comparing M1T to d-bol, and some people even replacing d-bol with M1T to jumpstart their cycles. Do you guys think M1T is as good as d-bol in ability gain strength and weight?

I'd go with the DBOL. Much less sides.
M1T is strong and works but you have to
be careful with sides and dosages.

Having cycled both over the years, M1T is much more dramatic... although I have experienced nose bleeds while on it. Due to the increasing difficulty to procure REAL M1T online, I would say Dianabol MIGHT be a better choice if you have a trusted supplier. I always buy powders in raw form and cap my own 50mg each, which yields Dbol vastly less expensive than M1T since finding it in bulk is a rarity.

Top Bottom