Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T vs. D-bol...

Which is overall better M1T or d-bol?

• M1T

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • d-bol

Votes: 161 66.3%

• Total voters
lanky said:
Fact- M1t is a steroid, not a PH
aahh ...finaly some one who isnt a anti m1t and nows what there talking about
what kind of steroid would you comare m1t with and youre view on it if you dont mind LANKY oh and keep it simpil(ish) as I read some of youre post and they go strait over my stoned head
cheers

huh..its hard to compare it to another steroid but similar in structure of primo. This particular steroid has a double bond in the first position(in general this decreases steric hindrance on the A ring thus in theory will increase anabolic properties(receptor stickyness). the double bond also in some theory will make it harder to "deactivate" the steroid, thus making it stay at the target tissue longer(androgen receptor). the 17 alpha methyl will basicly make it harder to deactivate as well. basicly M1T is a strong anablolic based on its receptor stickyness and its ability not to be deactivated by the body easily(ultra stable).

as far as the side effects people report with lethargy of this substance, will happen with most extreemely anabolic substances, and a sudden"change" in hormonal levels.

as far as hair loss with these types of substances. basicly if you are prone or balding it will speed up with anabolic use. A sudden shed is common with any non estrogenic property substance used because the hair growth cycle is mediated by estrogen as well.(take ergopharms 6 oxo and give me a description of the texture of your scalp tissue, shedding, oil production before and after. sometimes its not the substance but by the decrease in estrogen, estradiol(etc). I typed this really fast and believe me i could go further into detail and i appologise if it was not more i depth.

one of my favorite prosterid of the time was 17 alpha methyl dht made by serious nutrition solutions. did not cause massive shedding for some reason, I felt like i was 16 again in the libido department. back was very oilly, no acne, decreased my excessive sweating. i was doing plyometric training at the time and sprinting. WOW, i was explosive. my urine smelled like asparagus and tuna though (yuck)

i know some people will nitpick on my posting here because i did not back up all my theroise bt its late and i havent slepyt in 43 hours, and i need to eat a grilled cheese because i have to be up in 5 hours to go to my clinical rotation at the hospital. my perfect steroid is 7 alpha methyl 19 nortestosterone, estrogenic effects(not always a bad thing, i explain that theory latter, strong androgen as well, the problem is with delivery, expect a permeation enhansed trandermal delivery in the newxt 6 years

DAMM!!must spread more k before giving it lanky again
many thanks for youre time and man you really know youre shit

Well im currently approx. 3/4 through an M1T cycle, and i must say im quite impressed, i havnt tried D-bol so i cannot really compare what would be better although there are totally differant supps. gains have been huge but there have been some side effects.
I have gainged a total of 10 lbs (165-175)
My dumbell bench has gained 15 lbs (80-95)
barbell bench gainged 45 lbs (160-205)
plus some other huge gaings, this is only a month and a bit into it...

side effects experianced, slight lethargy, extreme irritability, extreme aggressivness, slight backny (shoulder area)

Neufy161 said:
Well im currently approx. 3/4 through an M1T cycle, and i must say im quite impressed, i havnt tried D-bol so i cannot really compare what would be better although there are totally differant supps. gains have been huge but there have been some side effects.
I have gainged a total of 10 lbs (165-175)
My dumbell bench has gained 15 lbs (80-95)
barbell bench gainged 45 lbs (160-205)
plus some other huge gaings, this is only a month and a bit into it...

side effects experianced, slight lethargy, extreme irritability, extreme aggressivness, slight backny (shoulder area)

LOL! hahaahahaha!

d-bol and m1t supplement gains????...........if they sold d-bol at a GNC they as might as well sold victoria secret bras and bikini patches to make your penis look bigger

you can get this stuff at gnc????????? does anyone use pct after using it, or is it needed? one of my buddies far away told me he was using, but at the time i had never heard of it so i didn't ask any questions. i thought he was telling me that he gained all of his weight using it to hide his steroid use in the past.

buttbeater said:
you can get this stuff at gnc????????? does anyone use pct after using it, or is it needed? one of my buddies far away told me he was using, but at the time i had never heard of it so i didn't ask any questions. i thought he was telling me that he gained all of his weight using it to hide his steroid use in the past.

This stuff has been illegal for over 2 years now.

Top Bottom