Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T vs. D-bol...

Which is overall better M1T or d-bol?

• M1T

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • d-bol

Votes: 161 66.3%

• Total voters
Hi Guys,

Thinking of purchasing some M1T from Gaspari Nutrition I hope it gets through Customs here in OZ, does anyone know about Gaspari Products are they the real deal, and also does M1T affect sperm count??
The hair loss thing has really worried me.

Thanks

Just to be safe I would go with another M1T,I had a bad reaction to gaspari and come to find out quite a few others have.

SlimJim300 said:
M1T is 5-alpha reduced dianabol. More androgenic, unable to aromitize.

I don't understand why everyone is so paranoid about stacking the two together. 20mg of dbol is no big deal. 20mg of M1T is no big deal. Why not take advantage of the unique properties of both at 10mg each -- 20mg total. There will be no additional strain on the liver, I assure you.

Alright who is signing up to be the guinea pig?

:finger2:

hey powerlord, that avatar gives me wood even on m1t , cheers. That will be my test to see if my gnads shutdown. :p

Flushed $250 dollars worth of m1t down the toilet, literally. Thought it was great at first, then realized, is this really worth it?? A few pounds of bloated muscle, and painful ridiculously silly looking pumps from just grappling or jumping rope. Being tired, being slow, acne, nuts shrinking, etc etc etc. No wonder the crap is $10 a bottle, why not just stick an air hose up your ass and try to blow up your muscles that way, it's probably healthier for you. Just not worth it for me, if I wish to lift weights, which I have stopped because it only hurts my mma training, I don't need this stuff that is ultimately shutting me down and killing my internal organs. I will chalk up m1t with my other previous prohormone usage, and call it a bout of temporary insanity or stupidity. Now I am doing what I can to get my body back to a natural state (no supplements) and do some real training. If any of you are still taking this crap, do yourself, and your body a favor and get rid of this poison.
Cheers

I used UG Labs M1t. I used it for 3 weeks on 2 off 3 weeks on. I use it now for a jump start on my cycles.

Never had any hair falling out, but I have been tired on it adding some test really helped a lot.

Top Bottom