Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T vs. D-bol...

Which is overall better M1T or d-bol?

• M1T

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • d-bol

Votes: 161 66.3%

• Total voters
Juice Authority said:
Post your data. If I'm wrong, which I highly doubt, I would be more than happy to retract that statement. I'm also on 40mgs ed of M1T right now. It's much more similar to D-bol than Anadrol especially with the back pumps you get from it. It's good stuff but it's not D-bol by a long shot.

In the latest issue of Muscular Development Bruce Kneller likens M1T to a high dose of Dianobol, implying that mg for mg M1T is stronger, and Bruce definitely knows his stuff

Ttokkyo Jack said:
In the latest issue of Muscular Development Bruce Kneller likens M1T to a high dose of Dianobol, implying that mg for mg M1T is stronger, and Bruce definitely knows his stuff

the vida data is both outdated and relatively poor indicator of anabolic effect. one need only look at current steroids widely in use to see this clearly.

as a note- very few of these PH individuals have any real experience with gear or thier experience is fairly limited. such comparisons are "paper" and based on assays, like levator ani, which are flawed predictors.

E-Swift25 said:
That transdermal shit makes me laugh, just inject instead.QUOTE]

You make me laugh. I've done two cycles of transdermal PH and they have done wonders for me. I've gained about 18lbs of lean muscle from both cycles. So try it first before it makes you laugh.

For those of us who cant use illegal drugs for various reasons, this is valuable information. Its obvious from this thread that information is not clear on this stuff.

The first question I have about M1T is:

Will running M1T only, result in a positive drug test??

Thanks for the input

Last edited:
manaroundthehouse said:
For those of us who cant use illegal drugs for various reasons, this is valuable information. Its obvious from this thread that information is not clear on this stuff.

The first question I have about M1T is:

Will running M1T only, result in a positive drug test??

Thanks for the input

You betcha. :)

M1T is 5-alpha reduced dianabol. More androgenic, unable to aromitize.

I don't understand why everyone is so paranoid about stacking the two together. 20mg of dbol is no big deal. 20mg of M1T is no big deal. Why not take advantage of the unique properties of both at 10mg each -- 20mg total. There will be no additional strain on the liver, I assure you.

To go off of chemical structure (2d, nonetheless) alone, then saying that 'M1T' is similar to '1T' is just like saying equipoise is similar to dbol, testosterone similar to methyl test, etc...

The 'just a methyl group' gives a drug its own identity, picture, and social.

I'm not sure how frequently 17-alpha methylated primobolan is encountered.. but my money is on it to win 1st place in the M1T impersonation contest.

Andy

wannabebig1 said:
Does this stuff make u loose hair if taken by itself.. i have mpb in my family.

1-test is 1-test (i guess).
I did 1-TU, and while good to great for muscle building, it made me extremely lethargic and MY HAIR FELL OUT LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

accelerated MPB, as well as shock fallout (telogen effluvium). it felt like my scalp was burning.

-

Top Bottom