Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T vs. D-bol...

Which is overall better M1T or d-bol?

• M1T

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • d-bol

Votes: 161 66.3%

• Total voters
my side effects from using it

my hair was falling out like crazy

and I think my blood pressure was crazy aswell

I mean, when I went to bed everynight it almost felt like my head was bouncing off my pillow, I could hear the heartbeat in my head.

i got good gains though, and i think there was little bloating but all my strength stayed

Juice Authority said:
WTF are you talking about??? Name just one androgen stronger than D-bol mg for mg. Not even halo falls in that category. If you're saying M1T is closest to Anadrol in terms of its potency and M1T is stronger than D-bol then you need to brush up on your AAS pharmacology since D-bol is much stronger than Anadrol mg for mg!!

Juice I was not comparing M1T to Anadrol in terms of strength, but I likened it similar to Anadrol for its results and how it feels. Milligram for milligram M1T is also stronger than anadrol. Now as for D-bol being stronger than M1T, you are wrong. 20mg/day of M1T, will give you more in terms of gains than 20mg/day of D-bol. That is from personal experience as well as vida data.

I agree with ttokkyo jack. I've tried both Dbol and M1T (twice each, in fact), and I had better gains from the M1T. To be fair, M1T's side effects were also harsher. Fatigue wasn't much of a problem for me, but high blood pressure was a big issue! I'm talking 150/110! Be careful with M1T, there's no doubt that it's the real deal, both in terms of effectiveness and side effects.

BTW, Twin Labs Blood Pressure Control supplement actually works quite well. I highly recommend that anyone who plans on using M1T should also use the Twin Labs product while "on".

Ttokkyo Jack said:
Juice I was not comparing M1T to Anadrol in terms of strength, but I likened it similar to Anadrol for its results and how it feels. Milligram for milligram M1T is also stronger than anadrol. Now as for D-bol being stronger than M1T, you are wrong. 20mg/day of M1T, will give you more in terms of gains than 20mg/day of D-bol. That is from personal experience as well as vida data.

Post your data. If I'm wrong, which I highly doubt, I would be more than happy to retract that statement. I'm also on 40mgs ed of M1T right now. It's much more similar to D-bol than Anadrol especially with the back pumps you get from it. It's good stuff but it's not D-bol by a long shot.

my shit fell out when using it by itself, my hairline didnt go anywhere I dont think but the shit was falling out

Top Bottom