Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T vs. D-bol...

Which is overall better M1T or d-bol?

• M1T

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • d-bol

Votes: 161 66.3%

• Total voters
Ok, some prohormes are good, other suck balls. That transdermal shit makes me laugh, just inject instead. I've used M1T. I think its a stretch to say is works as good as d-bol. Its good, but not that good. You can see decent results from the M1t off around 20mg a day. No one I know has taken it in large doses, but I'd like to see results from people who've used it upwards of 50mg a day. Occasional, but managable back stiffness was the only side effect I noticed. I put about 40lbs on my bench in two, 2 week cycles.

mg for mg M1T is stronger. There are however some pretty harsh sides, but there are sides for d-bol also. Two totally different compounds

Akahpellah02 said:
I have heard on other boards people comparing M1T to d-bol, and some people even replacing d-bol with M1T to jumpstart their cycles. Do you guys think M1T is as good as d-bol in ability gain strength and weight?

Well, this was posted by Fonz on another thread and I'd have to agree since I'm currently running M1T instead of D-bol as a kickstart.

Posted by Fonz:

Mehtyl-1-testosterone.

Basically the methylated version of 1-testosterone (The AAS quasi Pro-hormone..legal)

Methylating the compound gives it a much higher bioavailibility, than for example a 1-testeosterone capsule.

However, it does have to be processed by the lives, making it similar to 17-aa steroids.

Its closest to Dball in effects. 20-40mgs/day seems to give you very nice pumps(back specially)....which dball is known to do. However, the bonus from M1T is that you don't get the water retention you get from dball.

Now, M1T is obviously NOT as potent as dball mg per mg....but its fairly close AND what i like most, is that it doesn't bloat you or give you a moon face or acne.

Why are you guys comparing them? They're two different classes! That's like comparing dbol to var.

what i like most, is that it doesn't bloat you

That's because 1-test doesn't aromatize, unlike dbol. M1T really is most similar to var.

I would say that M1T is closest to anadrol. And Juice Authority d-bol is not more potent then M1T mg for mg. I'm not sure if you were making that claim or if it was Fonz? How is the M1T kickstart working for you?

2 Problems with M1T:

1. Makes you nauseous. Therefore taking tums with each dosage is a good idea. It neutralizes the nausea quickly.
2. Makes you lethargic from time to time. ECA or 12.5-25mcgs T3/day takes care of that problem.

Bonuses:

1. M1T is actually a weak progestin...therefore it has some fat burning properties(Like Deca and Fina). If I were to classify M1T I would say it's about the same anabolically and androgenically(Right in the middle between Trenbolone and nandrolone, both progestenic steroids) since I didn't get acne or agressive behavior.

An unforeseen problem:

I personally don't have MPB, BUT:

Since M1T is a progestin and Trenbolone is a progestin, running them both together is not the best of ideas. Also, if you're sensitive to progesterone induced gyno, M1T might excaerbate the problem.

However, if you're not prone to MPB or Progesterone induced Gyno, Tren+M1T will yield better fat loss results than Tren alone. If you're goal is mass......this combo will also yield more muscle mass.

Also, almost forgot. M1T gives you ZERO bloat. Just like Fina.

Then:

The nausea comes with an upset stomach. An acid-neutralizer like calcium carbonate(Tums or whatver brand..they're all the same) neutralizes the acidic reaction in the stomach, and the nausea goes away. Nothing major. Just took me about 4 days to figure out what was causing it.

1-testosterone is an anabolic by itself. When you methylate 1-T, you come up with Methyl-1-testosterone which looks structurally similar to 19-nortestosterone derrivatives and isomers...hence why it's theorized to "have" some WEAK progestenic activity.

By itself, MIT will not cause gyno. I seriously doubt it. But if you combine it with more powerful 19-nortestosterone derrivatives like Trenbolone and Nandrolone, then you can run into problems quickly.

I still have to say this is theory, we're basically in uncharted ground. Doesn't matter what structure an AAS molecule has, its in vivo effects could be drastically different from it's theorized in vitro effects.

Ttokkyo Jack said:
I would say that M1T is closest to anadrol. And Juice Authority d-bol is not more potent then M1T mg for mg. I'm not sure if you were making that claim or if it was Fonz? How is the M1T kickstart working for you?

WTF are you talking about??? Name just one androgen stronger than D-bol mg for mg. Not even halo falls in that category. If you're saying M1T is closest to Anadrol in terms of its potency and M1T is stronger than D-bol then you need to brush up on your AAS pharmacology since D-bol is much stronger than Anadrol mg for mg!!

one thing. m1t is not a prohormone. its an active compound by itself. it dosent convert to other active componds like 4-ad for example. so its a real steroid , but its legal.

Top Bottom