Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T vs. D-bol...

Which is overall better M1T or d-bol?

• M1T

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • d-bol

Votes: 161 66.3%

• Total voters
New to the board, not new to the sport. I been out of the loop a while and damn alot has changed lol. I was browsing over all the posts and all the new products available and I bet some get underestimated because they are easily obtained or even otc. I remember years ago I wouldn't even give prohormones the time of day lol and today they are sought after!! I remember when I could get 2oo ephedrine hcl tablets for $1.98 by a company called usa marketing lol. My point, I've already been dabbling with designer products or "clones".......some of the stuff is awesome!!! I'm pretty good at gauging results and I am impressed as all hell with some of the stuff out there. Seems like side effects come with the territiory of these new products. Eventually it'll get tweeked and side effects will be minimal.

m1t...

arnold..

wrestlers...

hulk hogan..

all those guys int he seventies, it WAS DBOL...

dbol been around for decades, m1t experiemental bs....

plus it has to convert never choose a convert over an active ;) day 1 shit rook...

Have you ever cycled M1T to arrive at your conclusions?

I'm also curious why you would actually favor an old compound over something new and equally as proven, even if not as ubiquitously used; and 'new' is highly relative where M1T is concerned since it has been around for a LONG time.

Using late 80's wrestlers as your golden standard also might not be the most expeditious route to solidifying your argument.

I would still stick with dbol IMO

M1T is crap imo.

Sky rocketed my blood pressure and I felt lethargic on it plus I got the back pumps.

Dbol. Let's see.

Big strength gains? Check.

Blew up in size over the course of 3-4 weeks? Check.

Sides? Mildy elevated blood pressure, but I used to use way the fuck too much sodium in my diet. Back pumps were bad on squats and deadlifts, but the gains were worth it. Taurine helps. Pretty much just low back pumps.

Real dbol is awesome shit. I'd be perfectly content with an unlimited supply of test and dbol only.

M1T is crap imo.

Sky rocketed my blood pressure and I felt lethargic on it plus I got the back pumps.

Dbol. Let's see.

Big strength gains? Check.

Blew up in size over the course of 3-4 weeks? Check.

Sides? Mildy elevated blood pressure, but I used to use way the fuck too much sodium in my diet. Back pumps were bad on squats and deadlifts, but the gains were worth it. Taurine helps. Pretty much just low back pumps.

Real dbol is awesome shit. I'd be perfectly content with an unlimited supply of test and dbol only.

I hear what you're saying, and have also enjoyed Methandro as well in the past, but compared to my cycles with M1T is just doesn't hold a candle (in MY experiences). Side effects? Yeah, of course; but most of those can be minimized or mitigated with reduction of diet-based sodium and the inclusion of herbal remedies or something like Need 2 Guard. Since I have yet to feel lethargy to an extent that kept me glued in bed, I would rather suffer a few low points, knowing I'll bounce back post cycle, than take in a lesser compound that also carries nearly similar side-effects.

my side effects from using it

my hair was falling out like crazy

and I think my blood pressure was crazy aswell

I mean, when I went to bed everynight it almost felt like my head was bouncing off my pillow, I could hear the heartbeat in my head.

i got good gains though, and i think there was little bloating but all my strength stayed

Lol .. Nice Side Effects ... I Want to Stay Away ... from M1T .... I Wont to be Hairless .. Ugly ...

Whichever you use, make sure to stack it with a good liver aid such as N2guard from n2bm.com because both are extremely liver toxic oral steroids from their methylated nature.

Top Bottom