Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1-d

had a buddy use it a while ago. Gained a little strength and little weight. Nothing crazy for him tho. He might of gained the weight and strength he did just from eating right and training hard tho. Not sure if it really did much

Pretty much DHEA. Great for older guys, not so great for younger guys.
Hit up Helladrol if you want a mild, fun cycle :)

Pretty much DHEA. Great for older guys, not so great for younger guys.
Hit up Helladrol if you want a mild, fun cycle :)

M1D is def tamer but its also not methylated, doesn't need liver and other support supps and won't shut you down in most cases. Last I heard they were comign out with a more potent version in the near future.

Helladrol (aka Halodrol or H-drol) is methylated, can shut you down, can have sides such as liver damage (use cycle support supplements and dont drink alcohol, OP) and can give you back and calf pumps. But yes, the gains are better, its a pro-steroid. Is it a lighter PS/DS? Yes, it certainly is a better starter than Superdrol for instance, but you shouldn't take it with out doing a lot of research first.

Here is a good starting point, OP, if you want to go for it and learn more.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...un-helladrol-starting-point-faq-731717-2.html

I have used both, they both have their places, I got good results from both that were in line with what I expected from them.

How old were you when you did M-1D? at 21 should i even consider it? or would beastdrol be a better choice?

1-4 Alpha T2 3caps ED
1-4 Beastdrol 30mg ED
1-5 Liv.52 4caps ED
1-6 Sub Sterone 4drops ED
1-6 Erase 2caps ED
2-8 Diesel test hardcore 4caps ED
5-10 T-911 2tabs ED
5-12 Unleased 3caps ED

Top Bottom