Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M-Rods journey with Needtobuildmuscle

Wednesday 7th

Went for a 15 min walk on the treadmill today, wasnt too bad but i was def done at the 15 min mark, we'll try again tomorrow

Great log bro, about to throw some adderlin in with a test/beast cycle, What kind of fat loss have you seen with the adderlin? (that you think you could attribute to it)

Great log bro, about to throw some adderlin in with a test/beast cycle, What kind of fat loss have you seen with the adderlin? (that you think you could attribute to it)

adderllin's great. I'm running a log also.
very powerful thermogenic.

so far so good, no other chems right now, ive taken a few days off to clear my head and plan my recovery, ive gone pretty hard this last year and the injuries have been adding up, so far weve lost some weight with the adderllin itll be back on in a day or 2, as i can continue to add cardio

Looking good bro!

Thanks man, its been a fun year, lots of ups and downs, its been 12 days since ive been to the gym, im getting stir crazy, ill be doing some stretching tomorrow and guage where i am from there, but the plan is to not lift any weight until at least Aug 1. Let my joints and those aches and pains heal up

Top Bottom