Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M-Rods journey with Needtobuildmuscle

INJURY UPDATE

On Monday night I tore muscles in my lower back doing bent over rows, I am currently on anti-inflamatories and pain killers. I am looking to take the month of July off of weight training. Hopefully within a week I will be able to resume cardio, and am looking for a stetching plan to do each morning to help me recover from the aches and pains I accumilated over the past year. I'm also going to continue ab work once I am able to, I'll be re-evaluating my diet as I definately need to eat less to continue my fat loss. My supps will remain the same as the Adderllin will help with fat loss, Gear will aid in healing, Need2slin will assist in better utilization of my intake, I'm unsure about the Attack , i dont know if i need to worry about No prduction right now

More updates coming

Damn bro... You are such an animal. I feel bad about the injury. Time off could do your body some good though.

Damn bro... You are such an animal. I feel bad about the injury. Time off could do your body some good though.

I appreciate that, the plan is to get back to cardio next week, focus on some stretching, help work on some of the aches and pains I have, and continue working my abs. tightening up the diet along with the Adderllin, i can still make progress during this down time

One week ago today i tore up my back, this has sucked but tomorrow I m gonna try to deal without painkillers and maybe go for a 15 min walk

Can be rough on your liver and kidneys too. Stay hydrated for sure.

Top Bottom