Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M-Rods journey with Needtobuildmuscle

Just gave some of this to my SO, so he will be running it for atleast a few weeks, and I will make sure his reviews get posted!! Today was day one on just a cap after a nice week break off all supps and WOW!! LOVED IT!! Have nothing but good things to say and will get a full review up tomorrow!

Hells yeah bro, I played college baseball. Most people refer b-ball as basketball LOL! Yes 4caps is a heft dose of adderlin but M-rods aint no small dude so he def got a high tolerance.

Just gave some of this to my SO, so he will be running it for atleast a few weeks, and I will make sure his reviews get posted!! Today was day one on just a cap after a nice week break off all supps and WOW!! LOVED IT!! Have nothing but good things to say and will get a full review up tomorrow!

YUP!!
I've been doing 2 every morning.. and I think I might need to go to 3 every morning, lol. jk
what do you notice after 2 Mike??
Do you take it with or without food?

Hey Big guy

I take my first 2.5 as soon as i get up which is approx 1 hour before i eat, i find eating helps keep the stomach settled, but i enjoy the shakes and chills during my cardio lololol, my afternoon 2 are roughly an hour after i eat, so the ride is a litle smoother

Gotcha, ya I noticed a more 'stimy' feeling when I took it on empty stomach, and kind of like it better, lol.
Thanks man!
Keep it up bro! Killin it! :evil:

Top Bottom