Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M-Rods journey with Needtobuildmuscle

How uuuu doin, lol

You're right its been helping so far

Lol, I would ask you but it seems by reading this thread that you are doing great!

I have never taken joint repair, however I do rub the sbalm and I must admit it is amazing.

Friday 4th

Just finished 35 min of cardio, im gonna try a very light shoulder worjout tonite along with some rotator cuff moves.

4 total Adderllin today, still getting a nice "buzz" so to speak from it, I do get cold when i take it, kinda like the AC is on way to high, that lasts for about 2 hours then it levels off but the energy and focus is good for almost 6 hours.

Gear is kind of tough to explain, its really a culmative effect, im taking 12 a day (4x3) and I'm still holding onto my gains as i tighten up the diet and ramp up the cardio

Forged Joint repair and skeletel balm, again its been a gradual improvement in my joints, my hand and knee aches have faded since i started it last month, and the balm is really soothing and I'm not waking up in pain when i use it on my shoulder and ankle

Ive ordered some HcGenerate to get a little test boost as my diet seems to have lessened my libido a bit.

The N2matrix (whey casien blend) its nice having a different shake to have before bed thats slower digesting, but fuck me does it taste like shit on its own, Ive been adding the Power Butter for some good fats to it along with some cocoa to help it out, We need a better flavour for this.

Ok time to eat Ill be back on later

My shoulder still isnt ready for real lifting

did 3 light sets each of

side laterals
front raises
rear pec deck

very sore very quick

Lathered on some skeletal balm and called it a night

I think HCGenerate does more than "a little test boost", more like a nice boost in test. SBalm rocks preworkout especially on squat days. SICK log BTW!

LOL very true Andrew

Saturday 5th

35 min cardio

Food

4 eggs, 2 whites, ketchup
shake (whey iso), Power butter 2 tbs
2 chicken tacos ( 6oz ground chicken, 2 oz mozz, 2 tbs salsa)
shake (whey iso), 2 tbs Power Butter
Meatballs (4x2oz) 2 tbs sweet/sour sauce ( my recipe)
shake- (n2matrix, 1 tbs cocoa) for tonight

supps

Adderllin---2x2
Gear----4x3
Attack--3x2
Skeletal Balm pre and post wo
forged joint repair 2 tonight

Arms

Alt DB curls-------------5 sets
Machine Preachers----5 sets
OH Tri cable ext---------5 sets
Pushdowns-------------2 set straight bar, 2 sets rope, 1 set V bar

I've read alot of logs of some of the weights guys are lifting for arms, I guess i'm fortunate, mine are responding well to lighter weights, every once in a while ill use 50's for DB curls but mostly i stay 35-45. I didnt feel my shoulder at all lifting today so all in all a good day

Top Bottom