Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M-Rods journey with Needtobuildmuscle

Wednesday 26th

tested out the shoulder today with a light chest workout

Pec Deck---4 sets
Incline flyes--4 sets
Hammer flat press--4 sets

I coated my shoulder in Skeletel balm, the cool relief helps with the pain. I cut my weight pretty much in half and went pretty slow for reps.

I woke up late today so my early meals were sparatic, but i did manage to get all my supps in. I added Brutal alchemys ATTACK to my plan, taking 3 tabs twice a day

I also tested the ankle as well, i was able to walk for 35 min before getting really sore.

I'll take tomorrow off and try again on Friday

Ok ive just taken 2 and im sipping on a large coffee as well, why you ask.......cause i'm crazy like that lololololol

Has anyone tried 3 Adderllin at a time yet????

Just poboy did and he couldn't go to sleep. If anyone can handle it you can, lol. Just a note to the people reading Mrod is the only guy I can think of on boards that can handle this much adderllin. There's a bouncer here on Long Island that takes it like him but no one else period!

Just poboy did and he couldn't go to sleep. If anyone can handle it you can, lol. Just a note to the people reading Mrod is the only guy I can think of on boards that can handle this much adderllin. There's a bouncer here on Long Island that takes it like him but no one else period!

good point i wouldnt want anyone having any type of freakout to this, the ephedra/ephedrine issues in the US was caused by irresponsible use.

Please use caution and try one at a time

thanks

Sunday 30th

Tested the shoulder again today with a light5 chest workout, no real pain just discomfort and quick fatigue. I followed the same routine of Skeletel Balm on it pre and post workout

35 min on the treadmill--seems like the max right now before my ankle hurts

Incline flyes------4 sets
Pec Deck----------4 sets
Incline Hammer--4 sets

Trying to add some variety into my diet as well, i tried cherry, strawberry, carrot, kale juice today, it wasnt too bad.

meal 1-----2 scoops N2Matrix, 1 banana, 1 tbs cocoa
meal 2----4 eggs, 4 pc turkey bacon
meal 3----2 scoop whey iso, 1tbs cocoa, 1 tbs mac oil
meal 4----3.5 oz lean GB, 3.5 oz ground chicken, 2 taco shells, 1tbs salsa, 1 oz cheese
meal 5----2 scoops whey iso, 1 tbs cocoa, 1 tbs mac oil
meal 6----2 scoop N2Matrix, 1 tbs cocoa

supps

Adderllin------2 am, 2 at 3pm
Attack---------2x2
Gear-----------4x3

Gonna put the Need2slin on the shelf for a bit to focus on these new supps. I was happy with the Need2slin, it allowed me to be a little sloppier with my diet and still make some gains.

Im gonna hit another 35 min cardio tonite

Monday May 31st

Ahhhh finally Arm day, the shoulder held up ok today, I didnt get to crazy , i just wanted the get some blood moving in my arms

FOOD

meal 1-----2 scoops N2Matrix, 1 banana, 1 tbs cocoa
meal 2----4 eggs, 4 pc turkey bacon
meal 3----2 scoop whey iso, 1tbs cocoa, 1 tbs mac oil
meal 4----4- 2 oz meatballs (chicken/beef) 2 tbs swwet/sour sauce
meal 5----2 scoops whey iso, 1 tbs cocoa, 1 tbs mac oil
meal 6----2 scoop N2Matrix, 1 tbs cocoa

ARMS

Alt DB curls--------40x8, 40x8, 45x6, 45x5
Mach Preachers----80x10, 95x10, 110x6, 110x7
OH Tri Ext---------60x11, 70x10, 80x8, 90x5
V-Bar Pushdowns---80x7, 80x8, 80x9, 60x17
Wrist curls---------40x15, 40x 13
Rev. Wrist curls----30x10, 30x8

forearm work is new to me, but they feel nice and tight, I really noticed the BA Attack kicking in , the pumps were pretty heavy today

SUPPS
Adderllin-------------2 am, 2 at 3pm
BA Attack---------------2x2
Gear-----------------4x3
Forged Joint Repair---2 @ bedtime

Nothing for tomorrow, I'm gonna play ball and see how it goes

Wednesday 26th

tested out the shoulder today with a light chest workout

Pec Deck---4 sets
Incline flyes--4 sets
Hammer flat press--4 sets

I coated my shoulder in Skeletel balm, the cool relief helps with the pain. I cut my weight pretty much in half and went pretty slow for reps.

I woke up late today so my early meals were sparatic, but i did manage to get all my supps in. I added Brutal alchemys ATTACK to my plan, taking 3 tabs twice a day

I also tested the ankle as well, i was able to walk for 35 min before getting really sore.

I'll take tomorrow off and try again on Friday

Skeletal balm with Forged Joint Repair helped my shoulder out big time bro..after about a week, I was back to barbell shoulder pressing heavy!

I take the forged joint repair every night and the skeletel balm pre and post workout, its been helping

Top Bottom