Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lowering my BF%?

shatiah

Hi guys, new to this site and was wondering...ive read up on all these fat loss/cutter products but really, what is the best cutter out there without losing any noticable gains? thanks for the advice

The best cutter is spot on diet and intense lifting. I cut alot of fat without losing muscle as you can see in my 60 day progess pics. Don't get caught up in all the fat burner hype!!! It takes work and discipline not magic pills.

Just do lots of HIIT cardio and I found that doing the 5X5 lifting seem to melt the fat off me with a little help from some ECA.

Yeah lipoflame is good. I don't know if it will burn fat but ive been taking it for a while not to burn fat but for energy. Puts me in the mood to "do whatever it takes" and allows me to put a lot of effort into any physical aspect. I like caffeine too, just love the energy baby. so indirectly it helps me burn fat? who knows, but i love it!

I dont take any other supplements now except protein, vitamins, fish oil. Like the guy above said its all about diet, and workouts...but, nothing wrong with supplementing your energy to enhance your results for your workouts amirite or amirite?

try it

dedications to lifting and your diet.

Top Bottom