Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low energy

hallway6

[FONT=&quot]Today I worked out my shoulders/traps and did abs...I noticed halfway through I had zero energy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I slept 9 hours last night, take in 400-450g of protein and carbs daily, so what the hell happened?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I took Animal Pump 35mins before as usual, drank plenty of water...any ideas?[/FONT]

the best workouts I ever had in my life were doing my 19 day water fast because my body was running purely on my own body fat/ketones + adrenaline and other neurotransmitters

you on the other hand, are working out with stimulants (which suppress neurotransmitters) and way too much food which means your digestion is having to work and waste energy during your workout

so if you want to fix this problem my advice is do not eat ahead of your weight training and stay away from stimulants. it will take you maybe 2-3 weeks to adjust your body but trust me it will work.

Who knows. Sometimes it's just might not be your best day.
If that starts happening more often maybe you should consider taking some time off and let your body recover properly.

Top Bottom