x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

low carb/high carb cycle for fat loss or keto diet

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about low carb/high carb cycle for fat loss or keto diet within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: what do u suggest low carb every 2 days and then 1 meal carb up? or the keto diet,...i cant believe having heavy cream and hot dogs and then on the weekends have all the sugar u want ,,,just cant believe such a diet..

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

low carb/high carb cycle for fat loss or keto diet

what do u suggest low carb every 2 days and then 1 meal carb up? or the keto diet,...i cant believe having heavy cream and hot dogs and then on the weekends have all the sugar u want ,,,just cant believe such a diet..

Mutant
    zero carbs mon-fri then carb up on sat/sun

riskybiz007
    the whole monday-friday thing w/ no carbs leaves me w/ no energy at all and then i feel fat on carb ups. I say low carbs for couple days and 1 carb up meal. i don't know which would be better for fat loss, i mean more effective. But option number 2 helps keep my sanity and i feel much less sluggish.

well the simple theory behind it is to trick your body into not thinking it is starving and to not go into a state of catabloism therefore sparing more muscle. it does seem to work for me, however i have no willpower (and currently no kitchen because of remodeling). i'll let ya know though in a few months what it does... i think the important thing to do is to experiment and find out what works best for your own body.

Rich

Amateur Bodybuilder
    if you can't afford GH bro, i suggest the extremely low carb/high protein diet. not eating any carbs after 3pm. drink min 1 gallon of water/ day. listen, i have a good diet to send ya. me and a friend both lost close to 40lbs, in 2-3 months. i can email it to ya. holla back: [email protected]

2ez2brich

for fat loss, under 15 carbs m-f, and saturday one carb up day, and back on it on sunday. If you do a weekend carb up, then your body wants to stay on carbs and you feel like going back on a low carb diet is shit...to me, ive lost the most fat just going on low carb and one carb up day

Pro Bodybuilder
    dnp, yum

Pro Bodybuilder
    do u guys on low carb drink a shake b4 4bed...how ,any carbs is 7 cabs ok ..i take low carb lean body 6 carbs for a half pak..what u guys think of that

Mutant
    no carbs after 8 pm if you are cutting

thats fine...even 15 carbs works for me..but the lower the better...7 is fine