Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb/high carb cycle for fat loss or keto diet

missyd143

what do u suggest low carb every 2 days and then 1 meal carb up? or the keto diet,...i cant believe having heavy cream and hot dogs and then on the weekends have all the sugar u want ,,,just cant believe such a diet..

the whole monday-friday thing w/ no carbs leaves me w/ no energy at all and then i feel fat on carb ups. I say low carbs for couple days and 1 carb up meal. i don't know which would be better for fat loss, i mean more effective. But option number 2 helps keep my sanity and i feel much less sluggish.

well the simple theory behind it is to trick your body into not thinking it is starving and to not go into a state of catabloism therefore sparing more muscle. it does seem to work for me, however i have no willpower (and currently no kitchen because of remodeling). i'll let ya know though in a few months what it does... i think the important thing to do is to experiment and find out what works best for your own body.

Rich

if you can't afford GH bro, i suggest the extremely low carb/high protein diet. not eating any carbs after 3pm. drink min 1 gallon of water/ day. listen, i have a good diet to send ya. me and a friend both lost close to 40lbs, in 2-3 months. i can email it to ya. holla back: [email protected]

2ez2brich

for fat loss, under 15 carbs m-f, and saturday one carb up day, and back on it on sunday. If you do a weekend carb up, then your body wants to stay on carbs and you feel like going back on a low carb diet is shit...to me, ive lost the most fat just going on low carb and one carb up day

do u guys on low carb drink a shake b4 4bed...how ,any carbs is 7 cabs ok ..i take low carb lean body 6 carbs for a half pak..what u guys think of that

Top Bottom