Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing weight

giantmma

[FONT=&quot]want to lose weight and be cut at the same time. i want to lose about 5 more pounds but i look at people who are fit and take whey protein 2 to 3 times a day so im wondering by taking it more then once a day is beneficial for what im trying to do? and i only take whey protein on lifting days? so give me input on if i should take it on non lifting days too?[/FONT]

want to lose weight and be cut at the same time. i want to lose about 5 more pounds but i look at people who are fit and take whey protein 2 to 3 times a day so im wondering by taking it more then once a day is beneficial for what im trying to do? and i only take whey protein on lifting days? so give me input on if i should take it on non lifting days too?

Losing weight to be cut is kinda the point.

Protein powder only makes sense as meal substitutes in this context.

[FONT=&quot]want to lose weight and be cut at the same time. i want to lose about 5 more pounds but i look at people who are fit and take whey protein 2 to 3 times a day so im wondering by taking it more then once a day is beneficial for what im trying to do? and i only take whey protein on lifting days? so give me input on if i should take it on non lifting days too?[/FONT]
Well you need to hit your numbers each day. I'm assuming you are counting. If not I'm not sure what you expect to accomplish. You need to be in a caloric defecit to lose fat but you also have a certain amount of protein you need to hit. Balance your macros and figure out your needs

You need to make sure you are eating at a caloric deficit. You have to make sure you are eating at a deficit and exercising.

Top Bottom