Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing more fat

llomyers

I am down from about 400 pounds to about 230 pounds. I now have very loose hanging skin around my stomach and thighs. My trainer who has helped me through this journey said I now have to start looking into using steroids, but that isn’t what I want so I fired him. What legal supplements can I use to help me now

You can lose more fat with cardazol but the skin to lose it you need to do fasting.

Fasting will help definitely. But with that dramatic of a weight loss it will probably have to be surgery to remove. But other than that great job turning your life around and making a good decision to fire that trainer.

Nothing is going to get rid of the loose skin other than surgery. Unfortunately that is just part of massive weight loss. You should be proud of how far you have come though. For supplements, I would look into the stack of N2Slin and Cardarine. Cardarine though not a supplement, is not a steroid or SARM.

Top Bottom