Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing gains after stopping creatine?

deaconcon

is it true that when you use creatine you have to keep using it for a long time because if you stop you will lose a lot of muscle? I had a buddy of mine who gained a lot of size and he said he was taking creatine. he stopped using it and it looks like he lost like 10 lb out size so fast

You didnt lose gains after stopping creatine, you lose the water weight you gained from using it
creatine can make you gain water into the muscles at least a few lbs

is it true that when you use creatine you have to keep using it for a long time because if you stop you will lose a lot of muscle? I had a buddy of mine who gained a lot of size and he said he was taking creatine. he stopped using it and it looks like he lost like 10 lb out size so fast

I usually don't go for creatine loading phase. Instead I take 3 grams per day. And after 3 months, I take 2 to 4 week break and then start again.

Secondly, when you're off the creatine, all you lose is water weight that you gained by using creatine and little bit of strength.

Water weight only. Of course he 'said' he was using creatine so...

I usually don't go for creatine loading phase. Instead I take 3 grams per day. And after 3 months, I take 2 to 4 week break and then start again.

Secondly, when you're off the creatine, all you lose is water weight that you gained by using creatine and little bit of strength.

Zero point

Take some Natural test booster, like OSTAZOL and make sure diet is on point, clean and enough calories and continue working out as if on cycle

Take some Natural test booster, like OSTAZOL and make sure diet is on point, clean and enough calories and continue working out as if on cycle

Test boosters are sales gimmicks and do not work. Take bloods and you will see there is no “boosting”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom