x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

losing fat asap

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about losing fat asap within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Serious question... I am 25% body fat, lost 2 stone on DNP cycle previous but dont want to take that shit anymore, ive been going to the gym for around 6 month but struggling to shift the fat. Is there anything out there what would push me under the 20% body fat mark? I have some HGH but after what ive heard i wont be taking it until more BF comes off. What about a low test cycle?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: losing fat asap

All Natural

losing fat asap

Serious question... I am 25% body fat, lost 2 stone on DNP cycle previous but dont want to take that shit anymore, ive been going to the gym for around 6 month but struggling to shift the fat.

Is there anything out there what would push me under the 20% body fat mark?

I have some HGH but after what ive heard i wont be taking it until more BF comes off.

What about a low test cycle?

All Natural

Re: losing fat asap

bump

Testosterone, just like all steroids, is not a fat burner, so it is not an option. Besides, it is not a good idea to use steroids with BF% being over 20. What about your diet - is it well planned? No matter the compounds you will be taking, without a proper diet you can not lose fat.

Also, as a help you can use Cardarine GW or SR9009 - they are pretty good for fat loss, and unlike steroids they are safe even with your BF%.

Three references to drugs and one to exercise but I'm not seeing anything on diet. I'd also like to see some idea of the training side. To be blunt we see people state 'I go to the gym' a lot. But the work you do needs to increase and so on. If you do the self same thing every time you go then you won't change.

yeah DIET first off

you are just going to gain everything back after DNP, it truly does destroy metabolism when you take it, so if you go back to eating shit you will gain everything and more

you need to fix your diet man.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Testosterone would be a horrible idea at 20% body fat. The higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen. You would probably end up with gyno when it's all said and done.

The stack @lev butlerov suggested is going to be your best option.

I would also consider using a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com because your insulin sensitivity will be very poor at that high of a body fat.

Instead of drugs and training, focus on your diet. That is the real proven way to lose fat. Just use an online TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn in a day. Eat 500-1000 less than that every single day and the fat will fall off. Add in exercise and it will happen even faster. That really is the secret.