Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing fat asap

Tar101

Serious question... I am 25% body fat, lost 2 stone on DNP cycle previous but dont want to take that shit anymore, ive been going to the gym for around 6 month but struggling to shift the fat.

Is there anything out there what would push me under the 20% body fat mark?

I have some HGH but after what ive heard i wont be taking it until more BF comes off.

What about a low test cycle?

Testosterone, just like all steroids, is not a fat burner, so it is not an option. Besides, it is not a good idea to use steroids with BF% being over 20. What about your diet - is it well planned? No matter the compounds you will be taking, without a proper diet you can not lose fat.

Also, as a help you can use Cardarine GW or SR9009 - they are pretty good for fat loss, and unlike steroids they are safe even with your BF%.

Three references to drugs and one to exercise but I'm not seeing anything on diet. I'd also like to see some idea of the training side. To be blunt we see people state 'I go to the gym' a lot. But the work you do needs to increase and so on. If you do the self same thing every time you go then you won't change.

Testosterone would be a horrible idea at 20% body fat. The higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen. You would probably end up with gyno when it's all said and done.

The stack @lev butlerov suggested is going to be your best option.

I would also consider using a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com because your insulin sensitivity will be very poor at that high of a body fat.

Instead of drugs and training, focus on your diet. That is the real proven way to lose fat. Just use an online TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn in a day. Eat 500-1000 less than that every single day and the fat will fall off. Add in exercise and it will happen even faster. That really is the secret.

Top Bottom