Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a supp with Bulbine Natalensis...

tedtodd

I was hoping to get the real deal Phytoserms 347, but I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know of a substitute product? or a place where I can still find it?

Check out IForce Tropinol (has caffeine in it though) or APS Testalentis (T100) which contains Bulbine and Fadogia.

I dont think either one of these match up to Phytoserms so I would say they are second best to it and something to use in the meaintime..

SJ

whaaaa? bulbine and fadogia?? yoweee. but you say it doesnt measure up to phyto.. it sounds like to me hcgen knocked up phyto and that lil guy popped out... also cant wait for hmgonads

Check out IForce Tropinol (has caffeine in it though) or APS Testalentis (T100) which contains Bulbine and Fadogia.

I dont think either one of these match up to Phytoserms so I would say they are second best to it and something to use in the meaintime..

SJ

Tropinol was good stuff, the caffeine didn't do anything substantial and IIRC its dosed low (maybe 35mgs or something) but its a really solid product and great for you if you are waiting for phytoserms to come back in stock!

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

dammit, ironmags beat me to it, and ironically i was just talking bout his product in another thread bout 30 seconds ago. but he has a bulbine product that should be available right away!! and i must say im damn stoked to be trying their stuff. ultra male rx and methadrol extreme or cyano. so stoked really want some of that lean fuel too :kaioken:

Top Bottom