Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for suggestions

JUlianb

Hi,
I just joined this forum and am hoping to get some good info on supplements.
I am a fit female about 5'6 135-140 lbs.
I am looking to start taking supps but am really struggling to find the right product. I have seen a lot that focuses on weight loss and building bulk.
I do have a bit of fat that I want to burn off but my focus is finding something that will help me get lean and toned muscle, help boost energy and speed up recovery.
I am training for a 1/2 marathon so I am usually doing a strength workout in the morning and a run in the evenings and a run on the weekends.

I have had a couple different suggestions so far but I talked to someone and was told that one of the stacks would have been a bulk builder and the other suggestion was very weight loss focused which concerns me a bit because I do not have a lot of fat to loose so I am not sure if it would be healthy.

Any thoughts/ advice would be appreciated!

If you're training for a half marathon, the odds are pretty good that the "little bit of fat" that you feel you have to lose will burn right off you easily as you ramp up your training towards race time.

As far as a supplement suggestion goes, if you're looking for something that will help with muscle toning and recovery, without the focus being on weight loss, I would suggest Need2Slin. It is a nutrient partitioning supplement, intended to shuttle nutrients away from adipose tissue and towards lean muscle tissue.

But in all honestly, with the kind of cardio that you're doing, it's probable that you don't really NEED a supplement to get to your goal.
Are you doing any weight training? If not, it's very likely that just adding in some solid weight training might make a significant difference in what you're seeing in the mirror, and get you closer to where you want to be.

djtree:
That is valid.. I am doing weights right now, I had been doing a lot before but stopped for awhile and am getting back into it again. Maybe waiting out to see what the natural results are would be the way to go. Its so easy to get caught up in the world of making results come faster that I didn't even occur to me to just see what happens on my own.
Thanks!

You're welcome, always glad to help!

Keep us posted on how things go. We'd love to hear about your results, and want to know how the race goes! :)

Top Bottom