Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for strong pre workouts

wellsar

I need a pre workout or i simply cannot lift especially since i go to the gym at 5am in the morning so if i don't take them i feel like a zombie while i train lol. what is the most powerful pre workout you can recommend that is still legally purchased online with a simple credit card. i took DMAA and nothing matches so far.

the problem is so many guys got addicted to these preworkouts like DMAA that now they cannot even work out anymore. it is like someone who goes to the bar everyday after work. these types of habits must be broken if you are going to take your fitness to the next level

I would try to either switch your training time to later in the day or try to go to bed a couple hours earlier. Slamming stimulants will not work long-term if that is required for you to train.

You're not going to get a lot of love for preworkouts from most guys here, but I do use them and I fucking love using them. Like you, I also train at 5 AM so I get it. Try out total war from redcon1 or Ruckus from MTS nutrition. Both are two of my favorites.

You wont find a DMAA preworloyt anymore unfortunately. Shit got banned years ago. Sucks because it was pretty awesome

Take stimulants training days only, and no stimulants off days and it's fine. I've been doing that for years. I never require more and never desensitize more to them. They're like anything. Use them responsibly and dont abuse them and they are a great tool

Top Bottom