Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for sleep help

vince76

I cant seem to be getting a full night sleeop avg about 4-5 hours. I am having an issue. Would you guys recommend any variable I can take to improve??

most people have sleep problems for many reasons. there are things to fix

as tempting as it is to just take a drug to knock you out, the problem is drugs actually PREVENT you from getting deep sleep. you must sleep naturally for best results

https://www.evolutionary.org/sleeping-problems-and-insomnia/

I cant seem to be getting a full night sleeop avg about 4-5 hours. I am having an issue. Would you guys recommend any variable I can take to improve??

Start by not posting at 1am. Switch the phone to mute/sleep mode

You could try a good natural sleep aid supplement like n2sleep but I would try to figure out what is causing the poor sleep.

Are you using stimulants close to bed time?

Lifestyle obviously has a big impact so how's that?
Are you often stressed out, use a lot stimulants etc?

As far as supplements go, our sponsor n2bm sells a great sleep product so definitely check that out and what you also might wanna look up for is melatonin. I've personally found that very helpful.

Top Bottom