Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a new natural stack.

I did PhytoSerms already. I liked it. But I wanna try something different. I was thinking DAA, Bridge, PhytoSerms, and Unleashed. But if there is another stack worth doing, id love to hear it!

Looking to lean out of course and put on a little weight, nothing major.

RS-Transaderm
D-Aspartic Acid
Unleashed
Gear

That right there is a BOMB natty stack for 4-6 weeks without worrying about having to PCT anything. Add Bridge when you're done, and cruise on that until your next cycle. Extremely cost effective as well.

Really? Transaderm and Gear? No Phyto or Bridge?

Is there a reason why you picked those 2 and not Bridge and Phyto with them?

Where do you get Gear from?

Really? Transaderm and Gear? No Phyto or Bridge?

Is there a reason why you picked those 2 and not Bridge and Phyto with them?

Where do you get Gear from?

I've used Phytoserms-347 and loved it, however I really like the Transaderm more. I feel it's a much better boost, and is like test without having to inject. DAA helps boost test even more, and Unleashed up's that free testosterone level. Gear is your aminos and super plasma protein in 1 product.

I like using Bridge between cycles to maintain gains, and this would be a good spot to run Phytoserms-347 OR even PES Anabeta.

Gear is available at Needtobuildmuscle.

So you think I should do something like this?

Transaderm
DAA
Gear
Unleashed

Phyto
Bridge

Then my first AAS?

Gonna go Beastdrol!

I did PhytoSerms already. I liked it. But I wanna try something different. I was thinking DAA, Bridge, PhytoSerms, and Unleashed. But if there is another stack worth doing, id love to hear it!

Looking to lean out of course and put on a little weight, nothing major.
cut or bulk, choose one and stick with it. I see you've been posting a lot and you're doing your homework which is smart. Post up your stats so we can get you on the righ path here

Definitely more of a cut. Get my lower abs and, I know this sounds awful. But my nipples. There's this software tissue around it and I don't freaking understand it. I'm 5'7" 167lbs. Never had my bmi or fat content taken. But I really wanna maintain weight more than anything.

I have the same soft tissue around my nips. I think it's due to bf% being too high but I could be wrong. I have done cycles in the past not knowing wtf I was doing (before joining this board so it's been 7 years or more) but maybe it's a side effect of that and never went away.

UNLEASHED will give the greatest androgenic benefit.

GEAR will give the greatest anabolic benefit.

BRIDGE will give the little extras you get on cycle, strength, focus, pump, etc.

Put them together and it's a pretty damn awesome natty stack.

Top Bottom