Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a new natural stack.

So then do DAA, transaderm, unleashed, gear, and bridge? Or is that too much?

Then after I finish that, ill go PhytoSerms, Bridge, and Forma?

After all that, I'm gonna start my Beastdrol cycle.

I've been taking Unleashed and Bridge for weeks now and just added in PhytoSerms, and I'm actually seeing better results than I did on my last AAS cycle.

Sounds crazy but it's true...

Mind = blown

This shit is the real deal my man...

I've been taking Unleashed and Bridge for weeks now and just added in PhytoSerms, and I'm actually seeing better results than I did on my last AAS cycle.

Sounds crazy but it's true...

Mind = blown

This shit is the real deal my man...

Oh yea? How do you think that stack would handle Transaderm? Or should I save that for another time?

I actually like the sound of Unleashed, Bridge, and PhytoSerms. DAA would stack pretty good as well, no?

Also, what are your dosages like?

2 x PhytoSerms ED

3 x Bridge ED

6 x Unleashed ED

I'm tellin' you man, I've NEVER gotten good results from any OTC product (besides protein and vitamins and stuff like that) except 19-Nor Andro, which of course is outlawed now, so I'm as sketpical as they come. Something about this stack though... It's fuckin' awesome... Spider veins in throughout my traps when before I maybe had one vein in each... Big, thick veins throughout my upper body... No strength increase (compared to while on cycle), but I look much better... More shredded, definitely WAY more vascular, more aggression in the weight room, etc. and it's definitely not placebo.

Like I said before, I'm shocked... I honestly thought I was just gonna piss away a few hundred bucks on some supplements that may or may not do a little something, but I couldn't be happier with the results.

I realize you're cutting but, just to keep in mind for if you wanna bulk naturally, look up AnaBeta. It's a great product.

I did PhytoSerms already. I liked it. But I wanna try something different. I was thinking DAA, Bridge, PhytoSerms, and Unleashed. But if there is another stack worth doing, id love to hear it!

Looking to lean out of course and put on a little weight, nothing major.

DAA bro...DAA! lol

2 x PhytoSerms ED

3 x Bridge ED

6 x Unleashed ED

I'm tellin' you man, I've NEVER gotten good results from any OTC product (besides protein and vitamins and stuff like that) except 19-Nor Andro, which of course is outlawed now, so I'm as sketpical as they come. Something about this stack though... It's fuckin' awesome... Spider veins in throughout my traps when before I maybe had one vein in each... Big, thick veins throughout my upper body... No strength increase (compared to while on cycle), but I look much better... More shredded, definitely WAY more vascular, more aggression in the weight room, etc. and it's definitely not placebo.

Like I said before, I'm shocked... I honestly thought I was just gonna piss away a few hundred bucks on some supplements that may or may not do a little something, but I couldn't be happier with the results.
You did all that in the morning?

No strength increase compared to when you were on an AAS... but you did see some sort of increase, right?

I will be using DAA on the stack, unless I hear otherwise.

You did all that in the morning?

No strength increase compared to when you were on an AAS... but you did see some sort of increase, right?

I will be using DAA on the stack, unless I hear otherwise.

No, not all in the morning.

3 x Unleashed twice a day

1 x PhytoSerms twice a day

1 x Bridge three times a day

No strength increase, but I look much better (more vascular and defined), feel better and, believe it or not, MUCH better pumps than I got with AAS. Sounds crazy bro, but it's true!

The best part is you don't have to worry about pissing your money away because all NTBM are GUARANTEED!!!

Top Bottom