Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking into target A2 from analyzed supplements

Hey guys
This is what some people used to take at my gym for fat burning and cutting while running AAS, made by analyzed supplements, they said it increases body's temperature and raises metabolism and that way you lose fat faster, I found it on amazon and I would like to hear some reviews from you guys, it doesn't seem to be that known but maybe some of you are familiar with it.

Sounds like a basic thermogenic supplement. These things will slightly raise metabolism but not enough that it is worth buying them. If it was that easy we would all take pills and be lean. It really comes down to diet.

I just did a quick google search.

First, it's been discontinued so you can't even order it even if you wanted to.

Seconds, look at the supplement facts panel.

Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving Serving % DV Rauwolfia Serpentina (Standardized to 90% Rauwolscine) 3 mg

It contains 3mg of active ingredient. 3mg!. That is 1/1667th of a teaspoon. You won't notice anything from it whatsoever.

Save your money. If you are looking for a fat burner, check out lipofit from n2bm.com -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners-c35?product_id=85

It's a really well developed fat burner that contains natural anti-estrogen ingredients to help target the stubborn estrogenic body fat stores men and women have on their lower back and hips.

Top Bottom