Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to bulk

cityhall12

[FONT=&quot]HI Guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was bulking up for the last months, now i have reached my goal. But i have gained some bely fat also, so please advice how can i cut and loose bell fat as well.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SHould i introduce cardio in my workout, and how much protein and calories is necessary while I am cutting also should i take 4 optimum ammino acids tab in a day .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also i dont wana loose any muscle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]MY wieght is 80kg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]height is 5' 11[/FONT]

You definitely should always include cardio in your training regardless. You will need to run a calorie deficit to lose fat, but if you don't cut too fast and get plenty of protein you should be able to not lose muscle.
There are some sarms cutting stacks that could help you with these goals that you could check out at esarms.com

check out our last podcast over on evo, this is a common mistake guys make when they perma bulk and get too fat. this is why i tell people to do this the right way from the start. because once you build up that belly fat, it isn't easy to get rid of

But to reiterate, there are a couple of ways to go about doing it.
You can either decrease calories, add a little bit of cardio or do both.

Protein intake is based on your body mass so without knowing that can't give any numbers here.

check out our last podcast over on evo, this is a common mistake guys make when they perma bulk and get too fat. this is why i tell people to do this the right way from the start. because once you build up that belly fat, it isn't easy to get rid of

Where is this idea of perma bulkers you keep repeating all the time coming from?

And what exactly do you even mean by this?

Top Bottom