Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for BEST Testosterone Booster.

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Im about to go onto strict Diet, Wich is low in Fats. I do get my healthy ammounts of Fats in, Just i expierience Very low libido, and lethargy also when on diet.

My ratios on diet are

40% Protein 30% Fat 30% Carbs

This ratio has done excellent for me.

I was on Some Naturual Test boosters two months ago, to see if i would feel less lethargic, and i indeed did.

The place around me has several test boosters, just looking for the best one.
Thanks!

long term effectiveness of theses products are not present. the body will not sustain a "boost" in testosterone over months. the body will return levels to your baseline within a few weeks of taking these types of products ie.. ergopharm 6-oxo types. Depending on your caloric intake you may very well indeed feel lethargic if you are deficient, being lethargic may make your libido drop quite a bit even though having no effect on T levels( depending on the case) . some of these products have very little merit to them as well, some contain caffiene and stimulant products(people thing OHH, i feel so energized, my testosterone levels must be up), with no proir labwork before, during, or after to indicate any change in t-levels.

Activate extreme and Boiforge seem to be the most well respected on the market right now. Also triazole stacked with activate extreme .

Test boosters are meant to boost test while on it, once you are off, levels drop.
The best testosterone boosters are PhytoSerms 347, HCGenerate, TestForce2, Formastanzol

It depends on what you mean. For Total test boost via natural LH elevation, BRIDGE and HCGen are the best.

For FREE testosterone elevation, UNLEASHED is king.

If too much estrogen is the problem, Forma and UNLEASHED are the way to go.

It depends on what you mean. For Total test boost via natural LH elevation, BRIDGE and HCGen are the best.

For FREE testosterone elevation, UNLEASHED is king.

If too much estrogen is the problem, Forma and UNLEASHED are the way to go.

I will have to check these out. As far as OTC (BESIDES SOME OF THE BANNED HORMONES)
I'm rarely impressed. I have heard NOTHING though but good things about the products
you mentioned. I'll have to get an order in.

Top Bottom