Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for an Anti-sweets supplement

Brsaritul

Is there such a supplement that could suppress mydesire for sweets? Sometimes, after eating my proper meal I just feelthe urge to eat some sweets, even though I understand that I shouldnot. Even feel weird in the stomach. What is that?

you want that dopamine rush of eating sweets. it is simply your brain trying to trick you.. what i would recommend you do is drink a lot of water.

if you are trying to lose weight you need to learn to ignore that... you don't NEED to have a piece of cheesecake after a meal

Don't let yourself get to where you are super hungry. If you eat good quality food (especially carbs for you) throughout the day it will keep your insulin levels more stable. Stay away from simple carbs because they cause the insulin spike. If you start your day off with a good breakfast it will help out too. Drink lots of water as well because that fights off hunger.

What's really interesting is that your taste buds actually change depending on the foods you regularly eat in your diet. If you constantly eat sweet foods - you will constantly crave them.

It's going to be hard to fight through the carvings at first but if you last about 2 weeks, your taste buds will change and you will no longer crave sweets.

If you want something sweet, try things like carrot sticks, apple slices etc.

There is no supplement that will help you with that, and what you need to have, is a bit of power of will - just hold on for 2-3 weeks without eating sweets, and you will see just how much easier it will be to withstand the temptation.

Damn! Seems like I will have to suffer a bit...how will my brain work without all the carbs? I though it needed raw glucose, since it can not reconvert the tryglicerides....

Top Bottom