Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for anator p70

harvy guess

does anyone know where can I get this product? a friend of mine who was deployed in japan brought me some and it was great but I haven't been able to get more, thank you for any info guys.

Anator P70 by musceltech was discontinued. Muscletech replaced the supplement with nitro-tech. Companies discontinue and rebrand supplements all the time. It creates hype and excitement because they can market it as a brand new and exciting new supplement to hit the market. Truthfully the only thing they really change is the label. It's basically just the exact same supplement just sold under a different name.

Nitro tech is just a whey protein supplement. It's not a bad product but you could get the exact same thing for a lot less money by purchasing a generic version. You are paying a lot of money for the muscle tech brand name and all the marketing behind nitro tech.

When purchasing supplements the brand isn't particularly important. What matters is the ingredient list and supplement facts panel.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein isolate, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

Sounds like just a protein product. You can find some really good ones at n2bm. They have a pure whey isolate in some really nice flavours.

Top Bottom