Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long term test boosting

Headholio

I originally found this site because I was researching TRT. I haven't had my T levels checked in about 5 years but when I did they were normal but kind of on the wimpy side of normal IIRC.
Anyway, I don't know where I'm at now, at 51 years old, just that I had been feeling like I had low T symptoms.

I'm not crazy about the idea of getting on TRT, but if I need it I will. First, however, I recently tried some Test boosters, and it really seemed to help. Strength is going up, attitude is better, feeling more pumped, more motivation, etc.

So, if I could sustain this feeling I'm getting with test boosters, that would be fine with me, and I could put off the hormones for now.

The question is, what's the best way boost test for the long term? Do I need to cycle them? Do I need to switch up which one's I use so my body doesn't get used to them? etc.

My first month was with Unleased and it worked. But would it keep working month after month? My plan is to keep switching up, now on Endosurge + DAA, then maybe do Unleashed plus Fadogia, maybe go to hcgenerate, some products with Longjack etc. Is it necessary to switch them up like that, or am I overcomplicating things?

I may be wrong but I would say as long as you dont stay on a certain one in particular or another with similar ingredients you should be fine, which it looks like your doing.

I may be wrong but I would say as long as you dont stay on a certain one in particular or another with similar ingredients you should be fine, which it looks like your doing.

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm assuming, but I wonder if its better to figure out what works best and just stick with it. It would be interesting to hear if anyone uses one product like Unleashed year round, and feels it continues to work for them.

I've used Unleashed for 3 months, and loved it. I don't see how it would lose any effects by staying on it. If you're really worried about it just trade off each month between Unleashed, Sustain Alpha, HCGenerate or Bridge, or DAA. All great test boosters.

Top Bottom